AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
38hdIZy.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Harrow was made to counter people constantly shitting up FSR with political bullshiat. I think it counts as 2 thumbs down basically, though I wish I had 4 hands so I could give those tits 4 thumbs down.

Some people here are addicted to facebook likes, and they drag that shit here. You can tell because they pander, and their 'forum score' is their life. Hence the complaining when harrowd. Mine was so high it broke the floating point variable and reset to negative!!

/obscure harrow:

HAWB-2.png

Harrow was made to counter the people spamming single image posts containing nothing but a naked hoe to farm positive reactions. It was so effective in that we had people outright quit the forum because they couldn't farm poz loads as easy anymore.

Blatantly political content is supposed to be moved out of the FSR and put into the political meme thread with repeat offenders accruing warnings for their trouble. At some point, Amod Amod has decided that the harrow reaction is to be used to police political posts in the FSR despite it being specified that it is NOT to be used in an effort to police content. Original post regarding harrow and political content in the FSR here

XiTzRkmTZs3f0xR3.jpg:large

• 7Like
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users