Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ELao85Y.jpg

Q1JLsCM.jpg

VobtKZk.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I love how these fucktards have zero clue how much more enjoyable the healthful feeling of regular exercise is than stuffing your face with junk food. They are just addicts justifying their habits.

bhhkjB8.jpg
Amen

rrr_img_57539.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That kind of "experiment" doesn't surprise me in any way, and I don't see how it has anything to do with gender swapping or whatever else they want to call it. You know you are seeing the other person's body, not yours, so of course every dude is going to want to see tits. Conversely, the bigger chick knew the dude was checking out her tits, so she clearly initiated pulling the shorts out and looking at his dick, either because she wanted to see it or because turnabout is fair play. I'm quite certain neither of them felt they actually *were* the other person. It was a chance to see tits/dick in an approved, safe setting, nothing more. Even if they are couples that have been together and seen it all countless times, what else is there to do in an experiment like that? I don't know what other conclusions you could draw from that.

/rustled

Obligatory lack of imagination pic.

That kind of "experiment" doesn't surprise me in any way, and I don't see how it has anything to do with gender swapping or whatever else they want to call it. You know you are seeing the other person's body, not yours, so of course every dude is going to want to see tits. Conversely, the bigger chick knew the dude was checking out her tits, so she clearly initiated pulling the shorts out and looking at his dick, either because she wanted to see it or because turnabout is fair play. I'm quite certain neither of them felt they actually *were* the other person. It was a chance to see tits/dick in an approved, safe setting, nothing more. Even if they are couples that have been together and seen it all countless times, what else is there to do in an experiment like that? I don't know what other conclusions you could draw from that.

/rustled

Obligatory lack of imagination pic.
Your feels can be tricked through illusion. This exsperiment is trying to use the same illusion premise as the "rubber hand illusion."

If you really want to unrustle those jimmys, here is a link to a peer reviewed study on the illusion:PLOS ONE: If I Were You: Perceptual Illusion of Body Swapping

53918D84B.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Those girls sure are peacocking :p

When I was hiking up a mountain trail in Hawaii a week or so ago, we were passed by a few foreign girls in their teens, who were thankfully still at the summit and also peacocking. Picture doesn't do it justice but they can and probably do crack walnuts with their thighs. I high-fived an 80 year old guy I caught sneaking a pic of the below, then decided to sneak one myself, uh for you fine folks of course.

rrr_img_57616.jpg