wallhaven-670961.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 9 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Mink2.jpg

I saw family of these guys in my backyard today, unfortunately I didn't have my phone on me so I did not get a picture of them. Spent 30 minutes on the internet trying to figure out what they were. I never would have guessed Mink live around here.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck is up with all these shitty fully clothed asian kpop fuckos. Is Bubbles a Trollface alt account? They aren't funny, strange or random, fuck off. Id rather have 3 posts a day that were at least moderately interesting than scrolling though this endless spam of shit.

bthJUlW.jpg

it baffles me that an individual with clearly higher than average intelligence and taste has not figured out the purpose and function of the ignore button, which obviously leads me to ask

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What the fuck is up with all these shitty fully clothed asian kpop fuckos. Is Bubbles a Trollface alt account? They aren't funny, strange or random, fuck off. Id rather have 3 posts a day that were at least moderately interesting than scrolling though this endless spam of shit.

bthJUlW.jpg

2YvC.gif

bf5.gif

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Brony
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could we just get all the fucking gifs in the gif thread? These god damn 4 gig gifs of some dude busting a nut in a watermelon keep locking up my phone.
13-Tan-Lines.png

• 8Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 15 users