Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We actually have some anti-vaxxers on this board? Jesus fucking Christ. Hopefully all their kids get polio and they don't reproduce.

Since Washington's had the measles outbreak, the anti-vaxers here have had rallies trying to head off panicked lawmakers (even though I mostly agree with the law they're looking at (except for continuing the religious exemption)), it's still a panic induced law; no one in Olympia gave 2 shits before the outbreak). I kind of hope someone super contagious is using these unique moments of togetherness, and is cropdusting the hell out of these gatherings.

il_340x270.181120892.jpg

crops.jpg

1515786545860675.png

North-By-Northwest-Hitchcock-Cary-Grant-pic-2.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is how sterile Google image searches have become. Search for something and it doesn't provide anything of the sort. Bing has been amazing, lately, save for their slow as aids overlay.

sterile.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
yeah, don't click that
2019-02-12-workout-stream.jpg

- Scrolled so that about 2 inches of image would be visible when I clicked spoiler

- Saw Shadman art

- Saw a dog in panel 1

- Closed the spoiler

- Hit reply

- Saw the whole fucking thing anyway

Goddammit

pic unrelated

bkf4p8nii4511.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users