Funny, Strange, Random Pics

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Lol. I have used Lyft once. I have wondered for awhile if shit like this happened. I am also curious if people are willing to get into the vehicle after the obvious misdirection.

View attachment 210373

Maybe if it'd been in prime shape, but that thing was rusted out. The driver was some dude, the girl who was the person on the Uber account was a passenger. Nope, denied.

For our wedding 2 years ago my wife and I used Ubers to take everyone from the ceremony to the reception dinner, and then home afterwards. It was easier than arranging a bus, and meant everyone got basically limo service start to finish. Except the Uber Black we ordered to take 6 of us to dinner was NOT what it claimed. This old fogey shows up in a beat up 97 dodge caravan with a dilapidated interior. Car REEKED of old smoke, ash tray was comically overflowing, and the cupholder had a cup that looked to be full what I am pretty sure was dip spit. Oh and the vinyl interior was tacky from all the smoke condensation. Holy fuck it was gross, if you want to do Uber Eats that way fine, but I don't know how you could think you'd get away with driving folks in that shitbucket.

Shit like this, no joke

• 9Barf
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 210267
So they spend $300 to $500 for a paternity test because she's 100% sure he's the father and so is he, right?
No one I know spends that much money on something they view as completely useless, and it would be completely useless if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt who the father was. It would be a more productive use of money to wipe your ass with it and flush it. At least that way you'd get a clean-ish ass out of it. There had to be some glimmer or doubt, at least from the father's side otherwise they wouldn't bother.
On a related note, it's also not uncommon for military wives to have affairs while their husbands are on tour. I grew up in Oceanside, CA. Can't count the number of newly minted military wives my group of friends had sex with when their husbands were in basic or on tour.
Depending on the test, it could be for a lot more than parentage. We had it done because the test also checked genetic markers for all sorts of shit.

xeBqjzN.jpg

• 7Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I feel like this is the kind of shit I used to come to FOH for a long time ago. Unfortunately all the weirdos got banned for doing dumb shit.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
Depending on the test, it could be for a lot more than parentage. We had it done because the test also checked genetic markers for all sorts of shit.

View attachment 210383
I can see doing it for genetic markers. That makes sense to me. It has value that way. Doing it because a bunch of strangers are making fun of you is dumb though. Spending the money to appease a bunch of people who you don't have to interact with and who can't really influence your life is just dumb, which seems to be apraetor's argument. . It also makes sense seeing as how almost one in four military marriages experience infidelity during deployment. If I were the man in that situation, I'd definitely have the test. 22.6% odds of it being another man's child are not good odds IMO.
The risk for marital infidelity across a year-long deployment. - PubMed - NCBI
frobt-05-00086-g001.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I can see doing it for genetic markers. That makes sense to me. It has value that way. Doing it because a bunch of strangers are making fun of you is dumb though. Spending the money to appease a bunch of people who you don't have to interact with and who can't really influence your life is just dumb, which seems to be apraetor's argument. . It also makes sense seeing as how almost one in four military marriages experience infidelity during deployment. If I were the man in that situation, I'd definitely have the test. 22.6% odds of it being another man's child are not good odds IMO.
The risk for marital infidelity across a year-long deployment. - PubMed - NCBI
View attachment 210445

Nah. Some people actually are a part of their community and care what people think of them and how their kids are treated as a consequence. Your opinion on why she should have felt and acted differently is quite irrelevant. She told everyone why she made the choice she did. You're welcome to do whatever you want, should it ever happen to you.

• 7Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users