Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The mask isn't to protect the person wearing it. The mask is to stop the person wearing it from infecting others if they're contagious.

Yeah anytime you guys could stop parading around boldly declaring that America is the Florida of the world, that'd be great.

RIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT. All those Asians wearing masks in Japan, HongKong, Taiwan, etc. for the past several decades -- theyre just doing to protect others, not themselves?

These kids in Hong Kong's 2003 SARS outbreak already sick and protecting their own classmates?

Or healthy and wearing the masks so as not to catch the infection?

1590523308971.png

How about here?

Just sick people riding the bus together? Or healthy people wearing them so as not to catch SARS?

1590523363151.png

How about here? Dozens of healthy students in one classrom? Or dozens of sick students in one classroom?
1590523471386.png

• 9Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 11 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
RIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT. All those Asians wearing masks in Japan, HongKong, Taiwan, etc. for the past several decades -- theyre just doing to protect others, not themselves?

These kids in Hong Kong's 2003 SARS outbreak already sick and protecting their own classmates?

View attachment 272931

How about here?

Just sick people riding the bus together? Or healthy people wearing them so as not to catch SARS?

View attachment 272932

How about here? Dozens of healthy students in one classrom? Or dozens of sick students in one classroom?
View attachment 272933
False. They are hiding their slanty mouths

1577232808064.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
lol at people getting pissy over stupid political memes. I don't side with most of the political memes I post, because they're that ridiculous from all spectrums.

g9tbf0ixt3151.jpg

fj4et7ian4151.jpg

• 19Worf
  • 4Faggotry
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 25 users

TheYosh

Trakanon Raider

View attachment 272931

How about here?

View attachment 272932

View attachment 272933

I know it's hard to believe but Japanese people do things for the greater good of the whole group. Masks are worn to stop spreading your own germs around and they offer very little protection from the wearer from getting sick. So if everyone wore one that would dramatically reduce the risk of others getting infected. I remember seeing a post some where in here that had a good analogy about this that used pants and pissing as an example. Since covid-19 can be asymptomatic (that means the carrier does not show any signs of illness) it's impossible to know if you're infected or not if you are still mingling with others.

ETGid-tUMAAhXxK.jpg

• 9Like
  • 7Faggotry
Reactions: 15 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I know it's hard to believe but Japanese people do things for the greater good of the whole group. Masks are worn to stop spreading your own germs around and they offer very little protection from the wearer from getting sick. So if everyone wore one that would dramatically reduce the risk of others getting infected. I remember seeing a post some where in here that had a good analogy about this that used pants and pissing as an example. Since covid-19 can be asymptomatic (that means the carrier does not show any signs of illness) it's impossible to know if you're infected or not if you are still mingling with others.

View attachment 272952
Randomized-controlled-trials-conducted-in-community-settings.png

Short-hand: masks do almost fuck all, wash your god damn hands. It's like increased security at airports. It's for the comfort of the masses, even though it legitimately doesn't affect anything.

• 7Like
  • 3Picard
  • 2Solidarity

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 272952

giphy.gif

Japanese wear masks because fiddling with your face in public is considered rude and rather than appear rude they would rather a facemask full of snot.

Same reason Japanese cover their mouths, generally, when they do things like...laugh.

Butt hay, least you tried:

1590528481981.png

1590528499839.png

• 4Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
Did you just explain Japanese culture

to a Japanese person?

That's VERY FOH of you, sir.

1590529619090.png

• 22Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 28 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the internet is a magical place where everyone has an answer and it is diametrically opposed to everyone else's, which shouldn't even be possible, and yet it is.

duty_calls.png

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 272952

Why single out Japan?

Do the Chinese practice this level of altruism and egalitarianism too?

Originally the mask narrative was you wear a mask to protect yourself. Then the narrative had to be flipped around 180 degrees and be framed as "protecting" others because you cant shame other people into pushing your narrative, if the only person they are harming is themselves.

Masks for 90% of Asians have ALWAYS been about protecting self, not others.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
"Japan and China wear them to protect the respiratory tract from pollution and infection, and to prevent the spread of any pathogens they might be carrying."

It's literally a click away to find out why...
karen-meangirls.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
"Japan and China wear them to protect the respiratory tract from pollution and infection, and to prevent the spread of any pathogens they might be carrying."

It's literally a click away to find out why...

bitch_orgasming.jpg

• 25Worf
Reactions: 24 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you guys take your shit posting to the politics thread or something?
4c9fe7741c5933ca5478a8521e3ba31d.png

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users