<Bronze Donator>
SJ85s7D.png

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell in my own experience the people I know screaming loudest are also so filled with hate and anger that they do shit like cut family members they disagree with out of their life.

In my country we have a word who says "the people who are screaming the loudest are usually not the people who are right" and this is something people usually says to their childs when they are screaming for nothing as many childs does.

And you know who is screaming LOUDLY for nothing in his show really often ?

Him :

alex-jones-banni-geants-tech.jpg

• 11Like
  • 3Bullshit
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 15 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't agree with mem@Rathar posted, but I like what he typed.

Because someone that disapproves of racism is weak and gay.
Rockeyeroll2.gif

I guess that makes me the gayest guy in here.

View attachment 274495

Please don't tell my wife and kids.

Know how I know all the racists on here are cowards? Because they would not say the N Word to a Black Man's Face, they do it anonymously on the internet in the comfort of their home.

Might just have to un-nuke all vanessa posts and spend the nukes on you instead.

1591117289941.jpeg

• 2Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Keep your troll shit in the proper thread.

Since you seem to like hands, enjoy this one.

Middle_finger_BNC.jpg
I wasn't trolling I was calling out racism and you still haven't answered the question. Be a man and answer the question. Are you pro racism?

Also, I like Dogs too. Please post a dog in your next response.

1591118572418.png

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I wasn't trolling I was calling out racism and you still haven't answered the question. Be a man and answer the question. Are you pro racism?

Also, I like Dogs too. Please post a dog in your next response.

View attachment 274659

What I dislike is faggots that get angry over meany words being used, while cities and lives are being torched, but faggots mcfaggots don't have an opinion on that.

Here is a dog in line with the society your are cultivating:

5a0404a5bd118.image.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What I dislike is faggots that get angry over meany words being used, while cities and lives are being torched, but faggots mcfaggots don't have an opinion on that.

Here is a dog in line with the society your are cultivating:

5a0404a5bd118.image.jpg
I think you need to read the rest of the exchange including the one with Guardian and you will see I do have an opinion on the looters and rioters. Also, you still have not answered the question. Are you pro racism?

1591118986640.png

Can't wait to see how you one up my forest pic.

• 3Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Where is Punko Punko ?

Not man enough to answer a yes/no question? Also not man enough to admit he was wrong after reading the rest of the exchange?

1591120740813.png

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Talk about one point having nothing to do with the other.

View attachment 274633

How are you even relating me calling out the cowardly racists on this Board to getting caught in the street? Also, won't happen to me because I am not dumb enough to be any where near these bullshit rioters and looters.

stunning-and-brave.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I bring more bad news guys;

1591124502147.png

Either the wind got did this, or the birds where dumb and built their nest up too big and caused it to fall off. Ill go through my security cam footage and see if its on it.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Talk about one point having nothing to do with the other.

View attachment 274633

How are you even relating me calling out the cowardly racists on this Board to getting caught in the street? Also, won't happen to me because I am not dumb enough to be any where near these bullshit rioters and looters.
You haven't called anyone out you fucking faggot. Most of the people you're complaining about inhabit the politics thread.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Dislike
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You haven't called anyone out you fucking faggot. Most of the people you're complaining about inhabit the politics thread.
I think you are not familiar with my post history, I have called people out on more than one occasion.
1591127138758.png

• 4Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users