reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
gvm52on37xk51.jpg

• 17Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 18 users

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would rather fucking kill my grandmother, or risk my own life, than not live. That doesn't mean I'm not going to do the simple, menial things for safety - like wearing a seat belt. But we've had people dying from simple bacteria and regular passive diseases for years. Shit, how many people die just from eating or any number of "sinful" ventures. That shit is even taxed to reduce the numbers, while the government profits from it. Honestly fuck you. The fewer idiots the better. We've been fighting for survival numbers to the point that it's literally destroying the ecosystem.

Humans are trash. And politicizing it makes life virtually not worth living. If I didn't have offspring...

View attachment 300643

Actually we subsidize some of the most deadly substances. Corn leads to diabetes and alcoholism and subsidies create migrant farmers by driving prices in other countries to unreasonable values. We subsidize oil and Guns, used to subsidize tobacco. The little taxes on "vices" haven't changed a thing.
20200905_114105.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Actually we subsidize some of the most deadly substances. Corn leads to diabetes and alcoholism and subsidies create migrant farmers by driving prices in other countries to unreasonable values. We subsidize oil and Guns, used to subsidize tobacco. The little taxes on "vices" haven't changed a thing.
View attachment 300890
They've further funded the government like any other sin tax. Used to supposedly fund social initiatives. In reality they've only been used to incarcerate more people. Which again, funnels more money back to the government. All in the name of protecting the people. It's complete bullshit.

20200909_141205.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
trumpDirtyApe.jpg

By revealing that the United States has a recently developed secret weapon system, Donald Trump started a new nuclear arms race today.

d07c0f7f8eebcfb83b280186f61ae5ee (1).jpg

• 9Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 14 users