Funny, Strange, Random Pics

tumblr_lkvhd31Y3U1qgmstvo1_500.png

df1a1fb92fa344e520e341060ff6c61c.jpg

mN3MB.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
Since you're so keen on details, notice that 'central' isn't capitalized. It is an actual adjective, and accurate enough in this context.

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
aaaaaah Fedor..., i agree, this thread is not the same without him! (even if the pictures he post make me sick)

Rime

<Donor>
Relatively certain that the issue is not Fedor's transexual pictures, but those he posts of people defecating. There was a big stink raised over it previously and people were told no shit pictures.

Not that I personally care. Fedor's posts have always been a crap shoot. Sometimes they are #1 material, sometimes they are #2.
rrr_img_42734.jpg

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I always giggle at Fedor's post because of all the butthurt that will ensue. Seems I missed some recent controversial ones, some bro got a reddit link ?

So which one would you consider a crisis?
The tentative proof that the NSA was spying is the only scandal worth mentioning (that Duppin was talking about)? Although there had been indicators for some years now, even reported on by places such as the AP, Dan Rather, and I believe Frontline or some PBS show.

The biased IRS audits originated in one office branch? The GOP, so far, has found no traceability back to the POTUS?

In Benghazi, they got caught manipulating information. It should be a despicable thing, yet government "secrets" are just that.

In any case, Benghazi and the IRS had already been swept aside by Snowden and the NSA.

rrr_img_42758.jpg

rrr_img_42759.jpg

6national-lampoon-copy.jpg

48565_1053996.jpg

rrr_img_42761.png