Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brad2770

I think its got more to do with the fact that it tells you're they're upside down, not the light build. Your brain then fills in the information its given to make it match the picture. It's the same as that video posted earlier where a phrase is repeated, and there's a bunch of different phrases written down. And the phrase being repeated will match whatever one you're reading at the time. That's also why eye witness testimony in courts has been proven to be pretty unreliable. The brain fills in and interprets things and stores in the information in ways that we're not even conscious of. We just like to think of it as a digital recorder when it isn't.

View attachment 410435

I guess it depends what you see first. I saw the picture first. They looked upside down. I read the caption and looked for the one right side up. It was the one on the far bottom right. After that, it couldn’t be unseen.

875E2D90-F8F1-4A04-AEBF-44E89E8DDBB3.jpeg

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Biblically, War/Famine/Death are the only accurate horsemen. Some people do lump in pestilence with Death at times. The Four Horses and their riders are White (i'm not sure of the rider's meaning, I often hear the Antichrist or false religion as the rider), Red (War), Black (Famine/hyperinflation), Pale/Green (Death, typically resulting from the first three riders)

They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, and with famine, and with death, and by means of earth’s wild animals. -- Revelation 6:8

Anyways:

3.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
IIRC, the 'accurate' breakdown (given the millennia of retranslations and rewrites) was

White - External Invasion
Red - Civil War
Black - Famine
Green - Disease (Kloros in Greek, as in Chlorophyll and Chlorine gas)

So not only does Death not ride a pale horse, there isn't even a Death.
1651461464511.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user