mt-rodeo-clown-7-4-21.jpg
1655693068040.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 418093

Russian super yacht of some Oligarch, seized by US authorities.

It's sitting in Honolulu harbor and will cost a fucking mint to maintain so it doesn't become a floating piece of garbage and keep any value. You have to paint those things every 5 yrs at a cost of $3-4M dollars, hauling it out to re-do the anti-fouling paint on the hull once a year is probably $500K. Then their are all the mechanical systems you need to routinely run so they don't seize up.

They better find a buyer or just take it out deep and scuttle it. Fucking money pit.

• 15Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 16 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's sitting in Honolulu harbor and will cost a fucking mint to maintain so it doesn't become a floating piece of garbage and keep any value. You have to paint those things every 5 yrs at a cost of $3-4M dollars, hauling it out to re-do the anti-fouling paint on the hull once a year is probably $500K. Then their are all the mechanical systems you need to routinely run so they don't seize up.

They better find a buyer or just take it out deep and scuttle it. Fucking money pit.

Any boat is going to cost an arm and a leg relative to income. I have a boat and a sea doo and between their use, their yearly cost and their yearly upkeep - they just arent worth having. The most aggravating thing right now is that it is worth its weight in gold to pull your equipment out of the water and just go to the gas pump to fill up because Marina's around here are gouging fuel prices so bad. On the flip side, its probably the calmest Ive seen the lake in years.

I was trying to find the gas prices of a Marina not too far from me and came across this house. Ive been on this lake all my life and I dont think I EVER knew about this place. If my homes value has went up almost 40% since that time frame, I can only imagine what the hell this is going for now. Ive only ever seen it from the water and would have never guessed.
imagereader-3.aspx_-21.jpeg

imagereader-49.aspx_-6.jpeg
imagereader-48.aspx_-9.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Any boat is going to cost an arm and a leg relative to income. I have a boat and a sea doo and between their use, their yearly cost and their yearly upkeep - they just arent worth having. The most aggravating thing right now is that it is worth its weight in gold to pull your equipment out of the water and just go to the gas pump to fill up because Marina's around here are gouging fuel prices so bad. On the flip side, its probably the calmest Ive seen the lake in years.

I was trying to find the gas prices of a Marina not too far from me and came across this house. Ive been on this lake all my life and I dont think I EVER knew about this place. If my homes value has went up almost 40% since that time frame, I can only imagine what the hell this is going for now. Ive only ever seen it from the water and would have never guessed.
imagereader-3.aspx_-21.jpeg

imagereader-49.aspx_-6.jpeg
imagereader-48.aspx_-9.jpeg
Two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell. Its better to have a friend with a boat then own one.

__mercy_and_witch_mercy_overwatch_drawn_by_krystopher_decker__sample-7395462aef761f3c37a8281ff...jpg

• 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users