fgegwht.jpg
ghregheh.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That woman doesnt exist. Thats actually the result of some thot making heavy use of deaging software to appear as some pedo bait. Also wouldnt doubt her sticking her tongue out is photoshop as well, as practically every other photo ive seen of this "woman" is devoid of emotion;

View attachment 423494
View attachment 423491
View attachment 423492
View attachment 423493

Sadly theres quite a few of these thots doing this today due to the fact simps have absolutely zero ability to not throw their meager dollars at anyone "woman" they come across on the internet;

View attachment 423495

View attachment 423490
Damn, I didn’t read anything Big P wrote

• 12Faggotry
  • 1Repost
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 13 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ive always thought the programs that get children involved with the fundraising was fucking lame and lazy of the adults. Some old lady calls me every year to donate to the fucking local sports teams. Not to buy the advertising spot for buying jerseys and equipment, but the banners that they do across the entire county and city schools in the area. When I was deciding marketing for the dealership I used to work at, I was able to get the 10k spot every year. But Ive since moved onto real estate and I buy the 1k spot. Which is still big enough to read it while you're sitting in the bleachers and since Ive been supporting her, (and quite frankly her job) for years, she gives me a central spot above the big league donaters.

Point being, an old lady calling local businesses can raise just as much money if not more sitting on her ass making minimum wage at her house. Versus a fucking kid wasting away their summer trying to sell fucking diabetes to fat people at walmart. Ill support the little cretins, but I do not acknowledge that its for the better. What really grinds my gears is that its like $2.50-$5.00 a bar, and the school gets $1.00-$3.00 from that. Then on top of that, most schools pay someone to handle the product and the funds. Come the fuck on.
814y8aVfAnL._SL1500_.jpg
So much of life, in America especially, is about being a good salesman. We might all hate the fact that this is true, but it's reality. The sooner kids realize that they're gonna have to put themselves out there and sell themselves to potential employers, then sell their ideas to their managers, and possibly even *gasp* sell products to customers, the better off they're going to do in life. It sucks, but it's the way it is.

1658621497302.png

1658621524992.png

• 6Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 13 users

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
entertainment-book-2.jpg

I had to try to sell these fucking coupon books for my high school orchestra. Every year my parents just bought one for about $50 and maybe used $10-20 worth of coupons. I'd have gladly sold chocolates instead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The one time I got royally stoned out of my teeth, I ate Rolos for about a week for 15 minutes. Chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew .

Pot was like this but purple. 2 hits to completely baked.

Autoflowering-Cannabis-Plant.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The one time I got royally stoned out of my teeth, I ate Rolos for about a week for 15 minutes. Chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew chew .

Pot was like this but purple. 2 hits to completely baked.

View attachment 423760
Whys that plant all moldy?

bonhotal-william-william-bonhotal-valkyrie.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ive always been amazed at how it "seems" like everyone in the US had a very similar childhood between the 70's, 80's and maybe the 90's. Parents often having the same or very similar couches, kitchen tupperware, clocks, toys, etc. When I was a kid, my parents were poor as dog piss and even if we didnt have some of it, my grandparents did. Now.. some kids arent even in the same financial realm of each other. Its wild.. actually, kinda sad.
grandma_70scouch_herpattern.jpg

1982-Tupperware-Catalog-Lead-Safe-Mama-Page-001-Front-Cover.jpeg

The clock Bandwagon linked.
71a2fa2f0d390b99e236771e48ad3e04.jpg

View attachment 423605
this one kid is riding around this thing, it's like 1500 bucks!
3IFJJCBIL2TERAVGI7Y2QDW7ZM.jpg

he rides around the cul de sacs, but like... theres like no actual physical exertion, it's just riding around for fun, they couldn't give this kid a skateboard and make him work? (even tho it was like 100degrees out)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users