<Bronze Donator>
63Bw20c.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 6Harrow
  • 2Like
Reactions: 16 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Hah, I used to date her. Total cunt. Threw away all my shit while I was out of town. Great rack though.
Yoh51RW.jpg

• 6Bullshit
  • 4Seriously?
  • 3Like
Reactions: 15 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most crustaceans have a kind of lack of flavor.
2018_clarified-butter_3162_600x600.jpg

Shrimp are a notable exception, as are certain varieties of crab. But Lobster/Crayfish? Usually taste like whatever you dip/bathe them in.

• 4Like
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most crustaceans have a kind of lack of flavor.
2018_clarified-butter_3162_600x600.jpg

Shrimp are a notable exception, as are certain varieties of crab. But Lobster/Crayfish? Usually taste like whatever you dip/bathe them in.
I get what you're saying, sort of. But seriously.. all Im really thinking is "Stop eating at Red Lobster, you old fucking peasant."

Go eat at Commander's Palace and tell me what you think.
commander-s-palace.jpg

• 8Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 10 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to say "Ive never been poor enough to care" but even the larger portions make you question whats going on sometimes. "Oh but it shrinks when you cook it!" Well MF, what is appropriate shrinkage? How do I know your shitty restaurant isnt skimping on the size from the very get-go? How do I know you just arent buying the cheapest shit and its pumped full of fucking water for weight? How do I know its stored properly? How do I know your cook isnt trimming shit that doesnt need to be trimmed?
Makes you appreciate going to a steakhouse you know and trust.
yj6ezkz0y6xz.jpg
(size reduced for emphasis)

• 3Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users