Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1668767308175.png

• 26Worf
  • 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 36 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anything Soundwave related makes me immediately recollect his voice. I can hear the picture.
Related:
hearable.jpg

Just to clarify, I hear 3/4 and I assume the pirate is the LazyTown song. Because whenever I see a pirate anything, that stupid hilarious song pops into my head.

• 6Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anything Soundwave related makes me immediately recollect his voice. I can hear the picture.
Related:
View attachment 443630
Just to clarify, I hear 3/4 and I assume the pirate is the LazyTown song. Because whenever I see a pirate anything, that stupid hilarious song pops into my head.
Spongebob Squarepants, bruh.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lights refraction due to high pressure as it breaks the sound barrier indeed

edit : pic of soundwave
View attachment 443627
minor correction, not to be one of those akshually guys, but because i just found out about it a few months ago and thought it was pretty interesting...

but those waves aren't because it's breaking the sound barrier, rather it's ramping up to break the sound barrier. once it actually BREAKS the sound barrier those waves basically disappear. as planes get closer and closer to mach 1, air sort of builds up in front of the plane like reams of paper until it the plane literally tears through it all. i've been told that planes start getting pretty rough right about 80-85% of mach 1, but then as soon as it actually hits mach 1 the turbulence almost completely disappears.

anyway, last week on veteran's day i talked to my daughter (9 years old) about my dad who sailed on the USS Hornet. we have a lot of military in our family but none of us really talk about it much so it was cool to talk to her about it when she's getting at that age where that kind of stuff is new and exciting.

USS_Hornet_%28CVS-12%29_underway_in_1969.jpg

• 15Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users