Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJR

icetwat.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 18 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck microwaves bacon? Are you fucking serious?

There's only 4 ways to properly prepare bacon:

1. In the oven at 425 degrees
2. On the stovetop
3. On the grill with an iron skillet
4. In a large pot with a propane tank outside

Only communists microwave bacon because their gas stoves were taken away.

View attachment 455843

Spoken like someone who has never microwaved bacon. Once you do, you will never go back. Seriously.

But, continue being a heathen for as long as you wish. I will continue to have perfectly cooked, perfectly flat bacon in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

The microwave may have been invented solely to cook bacon perfectly, and no one bothered to tell anyone.
1189750738913.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Barf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Spoken like someone who has never microwaved bacon. Once you do, you will never go back. Seriously.

But, continue being a heathen for as long as you wish. I will continue to have perfectly cooked, perfectly flat bacon in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

The microwave may have been invented solely to cook bacon perfectly, and no one bothered to tell anyone.View attachment 455907
I don't care if it's perfect every time, it's just not natural. It's like the great bard Jim Croce one sang
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't microwave bacon, you commie.
3_750x750_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Chukzombi Chukzombi
You do you. As a 55 year old teenage boomer girl myself, I find the rage you induce on this thread to be quite entertaining.

index.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Harrow
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
'proud pig at mountaintop snow blue sky freezing cold amazing'

10 years ago, would you have believed this could be done by anyone, in a few minutes?

1674987889089.png

• 12Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 12 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
'fat pig snowboarding steep mountain hill amazing freezing blue sky epic'

Finumbus_fat_pig_snowboarding_steep_mountain_hill_amazing_freez_ecb61edf-39e3-4ad4-9230-1fc6dc...jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Yes, because I have killed a croc.. mother fucking true story bitches..
I was 5 living in Fiji, spear fish hunting with my local bros and an angry MF salty heads up the beach after my 3yr old sister.. fuck you cunt and we got stabby..
Random artwork because I'm not a bitch who doesn't post pics.
FB_IMG_1674070524939.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Also, I became a man at 6yrs by killing a shark saving the chiefs son .. got a cool traditional sword and everything.. WTF have you done with your life?
IMG_20230129_223150_440.jpg

• 10Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was 5 living in Fiji,
Its a scale based off Brits VS Americans.

I'd like to visit Fiji one day - its just not high on my list of places to spend that much money visiting. One of the representatives from the Alliance Party in Fiji is a nice acquaintance of mine. Guy sold tons of shitter cars to people with shitter credit here in my town, only to go back to Fiji a wealthy man thats in politics. So if I ever do go, I at least have someone there I know.

fiji-best-islands-kadavu.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users