Trakanon Raider
Thank you, sir!

rrr_img_46211.jpg

fucker_sl

shitlord
Thank you, sir!

rrr_img_46211.jpg
you are welcome

she is one of many girls who became semi famous thanks to the TV shpw Striscia la Notizia, a satirical news program. Every couple years a new couple of girls (one blonde, one brunette between 19 and 25yo) is casted for the show, where their role is only to dance half naked for a couple times during the show, with not other added value whatsoever

in the order you have from left to right:

- Costanza Caracciolo and Federica Nargi
- Melissa Satta and Thais Wiggers
- Elisabetta Canalis (ex-girlfriend of george clooney), Giorgia Palmas (the one that was posted already), Elena Barolo (partner of Giorgia Palmas), Maddalena Corvaglia (partner of Elisabetta Canalis)
- Veridiana Mallmann (was there for just one year)

these are the most recent ones, the others are "too old"

entire generations of italians have fapped furiously to them

Morn

Molten Core Raider
well my krokodil patient(if thats what he really took, this is his word not mine, and there have been a few other cases in the valley as of late) seems to have bought himself a lifetime supply of dialysis, whatever he has been shooting up has totally fucked his kidneys along with the skin on his right arm. now the significant kidney damage in iv drug abusers isnt anything new, however this guys seems quite a bit accelerated, but who knows he may have been in kidney failure for ages before he came onto my service. its not like he goes to the dr very often. most likely his kidneys were already on the way out and whatever he has been slamming into his arm as of late pushed them over the edge.

oblig unrelated pic.

rrr_img_46249.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
well my krokodil patient(if thats what he really took, this is his word not mine, and there have been a few other cases in the valley as of late) seems to have bought himself a lifetime supply of dialysis, whatever he has been shooting up has totally fucked his kidneys along with the skin on his right arm. now the significant kidney damage in iv drug abusers isnt anything new, however this guys seems quite a bit accelerated, but who knows he may have been in kidney failure for ages before he came onto my service. its not like he goes to the dr very often. most likely his kidneys were already on the way out and whatever he has been slamming into his arm as of late pushed them over the edge.

oblig unrelated pic.

rrr_img_46249.jpg
Did he say anything about how the drug was made/where he obtained it? How much he had used it? What was his history of drug use like? Would desomorphine be distinguishable from regular morphine in a drug test?

krokodil_drug_laboratory.jpg

137321894865.jpg

medium_c1fbe03c6351e26d43ff720c046e508b.jpg

Desidero

N00b
Those who abuse hard drugs generally look like shit, but they don't even begin to compare to krokodil users. I'm amazed that they are willing to take it even though the side effects seem to be well known at this point. Do drug dealers actually sell it as krokodil, or do they try to pawn it off as discount heroin?

rrr_img_46262.jpg

I will never understand the appeal of hard drugs. I have smoked my share of weed, and in turn that has put me in some situations I never want to be in again. For example, I went with a buddy to buy some once, and the guy selling it was smoking meth from an old light bulb. Once he hit the height of his high, he started picking the skin off his face. As a teenager, that was enough to cure me of my recreational weed habit.

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Those two acetyl groups make all the difference to blood-brain barrier permeability.

Did he say anything about how the drug was made/where he obtained it? How much he had used it? What was his history of drug use like? Would desomorphine be distinguishable from regular morphine in a drug test?

medium_c1fbe03c6351e26d43ff720c046e508b.jpg