Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
1683577971387602.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 5Picard
  • 5Rustled
Reactions: 24 users

Oldbased

> Than U
She cute body wise but still fat. Also fake freckles are worse then gay dick suckers. Red heads don't only have them under the eyes. This is like a man who thinks he is a woman, it's cheap and deserving of a woodchipper. 2/10 only cause this is the internet and there is a billion other mid hoes just like her thinking they are something special but she is only deserving of a Sonic date for her tits which at my Sonic, the bitch at the window has a better face than this ran into a wall and my face got stuck in a resting state bitch does.

1683624615776.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 9 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She cute body wise but still fat. Also fake freckles are worse then gay dick suckers. Red heads don't only have them under the eyes. This is like a man who thinks he is a woman, it's cheap and deserving of a woodchipper. 2/10 only cause this is the internet and there is a billion other mid hoes just like her thinking they are something special but she is only deserving of a Sonic date for her tits which at my Sonic, the bitch at the window has a better face than this ran into a wall and my face got stuck in a resting state bitch does.

View attachment 472744
ya look how sharp those elbows are... sorry bro not up to par i only fuck 10s
1683635057037.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

View attachment 472744
giphy.gif

• 13Worf
  • 7Like
Reactions: 19 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 472744

Bro, with love, do you not post in other places both about how you are a heavy dude, and also about having spent hours watching thots on twitch/kick?

signal-2023-05-08-21-06-44-235.jpg

• 21Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 24 users

Oldbased

> Than U
ya look how sharp those elbows are... sorry bro not up to par i only fuck 10s
View attachment 472746
Not the point, which of course I assume you are just too dense to realize.
For being the internet, she is very low to mid. Only 10's should be showing their shit because there is a billion others doing it also.
It's like going to a Trump steakhouse and asking for the buffet. Don't settle for less when you can get the best.
It is at least funny and strange but not random. Just low tier pussy thinking she is high tier. Got to put that bitch down and into her place.
1683643759425.png

• 6Moron
  • 6Like
  • 4Harrow
Reactions: 21 users