5c24e69567202_urhahwmruqr11__700.jpg

• 9Rustled
  • 3WTF
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

On one hand I am sad that an importantly historical town was leveled, on the other it was all bought up by rich white ultra liberal snotty condescending faggots many decades ago.

I hate that entire island, there is NOTHING Hawaii about it left. It's basically a place for 25-45 yr old White chicks to flop for a couple years finding 'themselves' and a lot of random dick before realizing how unaffordable Whitey and his celebrity friends have made it and they move on to the next 'exotic' name brand destination . It might as well be a wealthy part of southern California with better beaches. Nothing says stoner with herpes like a chick who says 'I used to live in Hana'.

I am not surprised at all that Jesus smited the land of the $19 Big Mac.

mcdonald-s-in-lahiana.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well shit, now I really need to vent

View attachment 485920
Cicadas are known for their regular emergence—annually or in cycles of 13 or 17 years—and their ability to produce a distinct, buzzy, droning sound. Locusts are a type of grasshopper known for sometimes traveling in swarms and devouring plant life on a large scale. Still, cicadas are sometimes referred to as locusts.

This one really pisses me off and it is so fucking common, even in school they teach about the buffalo roaming the great plains of the US. Point in fact, there are NO buffalo that are native to North America.

View attachment 485921
So how do you tell the difference between buffalo and bison? Bison have large humps at their shoulders and bigger heads than buffalo. They also have beards, as well as thick coats which they shed in the spring and early summer. Another simple way to tell a buffalo from a bison is to look at its horns.
You don't seem to have a good grasp on one of the special rules of the English language! If enough people call bison buffalo then buffalo becomes proper usage in the English language, when referring to American bison. Also, I saw a few possums in my back yard, here in Texas, last night!

I never read any rules for pronunciation, but it's probably the same! So, if half the population pronounces it gif, then it wouldn't matter what the fuck the inventor thinks.

26922693071_f352c39590_k.jpg

P.S. There are no humans native to the Americas, yet here we are!

• 4Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You don't seem to have a good grasp on one of the special rules of the English language! If enough people call bison buffalo then buffalo becomes proper usage in the English language, when referring to American bison. Also, I saw a few possums in my back yard, here in Texas, last night!

I never read any rules for pronunciation, but it's probably the same! So, if half the population pronounces it gif, then it wouldn't matter what the fuck the inventor thinks.

26922693071_f352c39590_k.jpg

as much as i WANT to disagree with you, you're right. that's the issue with the aforementioned "irregardless." by all rights it SHOULD be incorrect, but it's in the dictionary which makes it correct. also, a friend of mine pointed out something that i've always hated him for, but a "word" is something that conveys an agreed upon meaning. if someone uses a word and there's no question on what that word means, then it is considered a legitimate word. he was like, when i say "irregardless" it doesn't matter that mechanically it means the opposite of "regardless," all that matters is that everyone knows that it's functionally a synonym of "regardless."

i told him i hated him and never wanted to talk to him again. we haven't spoken in probably 10 years.

but he's right.

images

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
it's a shame you were so irrelentless in your position that it cost a friendship, this may not be an irremediless state, you just need to be learn to be more irresistless to people using stupid words.

1691664974129.png

i blame americans for this, they are the winningest when it comes to being retarded. see also: use of fahrenheit, MM/DD/YYYY, and the imperial system of measurement

1691665165001.png

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 2Faggotry

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
da fuk? Native means you were born here. What the fuck do you think is happening? Are we all being born in space and trasnported to America?

native adjective
na·tive ˈnā-tiv

belonging to a particular place by birth
a native New Yorker

belonging to or associated with one by birth
hailed in his native Sweden as an influential dramatist
—William Peden

native noun
one born or reared in a particular place

a local resident
especially : a person who has always lived in a place as distinguished from a visitor or a temporary resident

images

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
da fuk? Native means you were born here. What the fuck do you think is happening? Are we all being born in space and trasnported to America?

native adjective
na·tive ˈnā-tiv

belonging to a particular place by birth
a native New Yorker

belonging to or associated with one by birth
hailed in his native Sweden as an influential dramatist
—William Peden

native noun
one born or reared in a particular place

a local resident
especially : a person who has always lived in a place as distinguished from a visitor or a temporary resident

images
Are you just trolling?

Humans only arrived in the Americas very recently -- within the last 10-20 thousand years. The continents ecosystems essentially evolved without humans. Humans are not native to the Americas, its a pretty straightforward statement.
1691673052403.png

• 4Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Hodjing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Humans only arrived in the Americas very recently -- within the last 10-20 thousand years. The continents ecosystems essentially evolved without humans. Humans are not native to the Americas, its a pretty straightforward statement.

Bro, I'm way less than 10 thousand years old. I was born here. I was raised here. I am native american by all but the most tortured/woke definitions of 'native'.

Wait, I got it. We're all mail order babies from India!

baby-by-post-2.png

917Aptawb-L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
This picture is severely rustling. DirecTV installers are such hacks. My old house had coax looped up in the middle of a kitchen counter, a random linen closet (where there was no power outlet near), and the middle of the short side of a narrow living room no one would ever have mounted a TV near. The absolute king was the room where they missed the intended room, so it makes an abrupt 90 and punches through drywall to the adjacent room. No wall plates whatsoever, just random lengths of coax coiled up. Whenever I see installs like this I'm reminded of that.

Random pic: bad dish install
not-direct-dish-install-jpg.108258

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users