bad-russian-food-art-5.jpg

wildest-food-art.jpg

instagram-chef-jacques-la-merde-plating-junk-food-like-high-end-cuisine-11.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for doxxing you zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk but I really just wanted to congratulate you on getting a lot more healthy.

Keep it up bro.

1693714209754220.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 14 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sorry for doxxing you zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk but I really just wanted to congratulate you on getting a lot more healthy.

Keep it up bro.

View attachment 489139
If I can ever figure out how to get a decent pic of myself i'll post it. I don't have any good lighting setups, tho, and while I'm possibly retarded when it comes to being able to take a selfie in general, trying to flex while doing it adds significant difficulty.

Fantasy football draft in an hour and I did zero prep/research for it...

54za0i.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Fantasy football draft in an hour and I did zero prep/research for it...

Yeah, I play in a single FF league. I picked up a random magazine on the way to the draft that said "fantasy football" and "cheatsheet" on it. Ran my whole draft off that. People sneering and laughing at how I was the only one there without a laptop, just scratching names off a list, and writing down the ones I picked on somewhat blank page in the magazine. We finish the draft, which the commissioner of makes a big deal of doing in person, with all the whoopla, and a fancy draft running software package he gets every year which puts a big board up. We finish and it goes through and grades all the drafts based on it's analysis... I score an a+. Closest behind me was a b-, most were C's and D's. I've been in the playoffs virtually every year I've been in this league and learned that prep barely matters at all. Outside "don't make obviously stupid picks" it's all just numbers.

Unrelated:
1693765321887.png

I was not brave enough to buy the hot dogs to see what "hot dog gummy" was flavored as....

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users