Blackwing Lair Raider
IMG_3071.jpeg

• 5WTF
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was like 8 or 9 or something. Came across a video on the internet where this guy, have no idea what he did - probably some pedophile shit in hindsight - but these Muslims rode trucks out into the middle of a fucking Soccer field. Set up a block - then they dragged out some naked dude with a black hood over his face and sat his dick up on the chopping block and chopped that shit off. Then they shot him in the back of the head. Dude was beheaded alright. I think "mortified" is the right word for how uneasy? sick? scared? for how I was feeling.

Then some time later, I found some first person view footage from what looked like Eastern European origin, of this person thats stalking a woman that apparently lived in the same apartment building. He slams her up against the wall and brutally beats her face in - drags her inside of his apartment, ties her up X style and gags her. Then leaves the cameras view, comes back on screen with a butchers knife and just starts slicing parts of her body away as she was tied up there, gurgling out screams. I felt the same type of feelings as the first video. Like all the blood left my skin and I just felt like I was a pale ghost I was so horrified.

The early internet fucked me up pretty bad, as its been almost 25 years later and I still vividly remember those videos. Its probably why "scary movies" dont even make me flinch. Ive seen real horror, and a fucking door slamming shut from a ghost aint going to do shit.

(Random google search for Muslims killing on a soccer field. Not related to my story, but similar.)
the_talibans_bravest_opponents.jpg
Nah man, I purposely stayed away from all that gory shit and "scary" movies don't phase me either. It's just a function of growing up, for most men at least.

While I had the internet, the kids around me didn't even need it. Family Video was renting them Faces of Death like it was nothing and a bunch of the boys in my class were having viewing parties for them.

Pic unrelated, digging up Halloween ideas:
2023-09-15 14.59.03 imgur.com 320430d2ed09.png

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was on Usenet "forums" when I was 11 years old. Chatted to strangers on other BBS systems as a young teenager. Found Rotten.com early, and 4chan a year after it launched. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you lot, but I grew up a normal human being!

Just kidding! If I were a normal human being I wouldn't be shitposting on this shitty forum with you fucktards while sitting in my undies on a Friday evening! Cheers you salty fucks! Never change! Thank God for old school Internet. Millenials will never know what they missed out on!

GIS for "Old School Internet"
1694809248886.png

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

The problem is we are fighting against this mentality.
View attachment 490606

people who don't understand that zipper merging is the only acceptable merge shouldnt be allowed to drive.

Seems logical at first until you realize that zipper merge is no more useful than early merge. Amount of "Unused road" doesnt matter. Its unused because no one wants to be in it, because its a dead end.. The bottleneck is the post-merge single lane and as long as that one is full, it doesnt make early merge or zipper merge any different in efficiency.

In fact the zipper merge necessitates that the vehicles merging basically do it at walking speed and then proceed through the single lane. If everyone did the early merge already and then start to accelerate in single file because theres no zipper mergers forcing traffic to slow down, then traffic can pick up to 15-20 mph as it enters into the single lane (and maybe faster), without the zipper merge unnecessarily forces it to go down to 5 mph

zipper merging is the highway version of a 4 way stop, early merge is the roundabout version

zipper merge was invented by some faggot "traffic expert" bureaucrat. its communism for traffic and it sucks

1694813815201.png

• 7Like
  • 3Moron
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I was on Usenet "forums" when I was 11 years old. Chatted to strangers on other BBS systems as a young teenager. Found Rotten.com early, and 4chan a year after it launched. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you lot, but I grew up a normal human being!

Just kidding! If I were a normal human being I wouldn't be shitposting on this shitty forum with you fucktards while sitting in my undies on a Friday evening! Cheers you salty fucks! Never change! Thank God for old school Internet. Millenials will never know what they missed out on!

View attachment 490775
The internet was a wild place back then.

Some more nostalgia, I miss when YTMND was big on this forum lol:

1pkkq5tpwtr31.png

• 6Like
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

View attachment 490775

1694824525578.png

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users