Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Aphex Twins baby picture:

yWql0z6.jpg

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
equal rights and equal lefts

PyreFhC.jpg
The astute observer in this picture also realizes that pink goes almost halfway to the guy's elbows; in contrast, the blue barely goes beyond the girl's wrist. This is feminist psychological warfare--making you think things are equal when clearly they aren't!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Blacks, Jews, Native Americans, any group complaining about oppression and equality all need to line up behind women as the most oppressed demographic of all time. That being said, as a chef I hate when females complain about their physical limitation in not being able to put away grains, flour, sugar, etc... because it's too heavy, but the same broad complains about not making as much? Of course you don't make as much, you're not doing the same work. Not to mention my wifes complete inability to crush a bug or answer the door if it's someone she doesn't know.

We are not equal, we've never been equal. We are very different. Men have as many shitty qualities as women do, but they're different. We need to embrace those differences and accept them rather than delude ourselves we should all be equal and harmonious.

rrr_img_48517.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Wasn't the first big strong push for feminism in the 1960's?

rrr_img_48519.jpg

And during that period young males were being conscripted / drafted and sent to 'Nam.

rrr_img_48520.jpg

Did any of the feminists asking for equality ever ask to be included in the draft??

Nope. Not that anyone would ask to be included, but to want equality you gotta take the bad as well.

Equality??

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Feminism is a psychological rouse to fool mediocre chicks into thinking they are socially worth as much as a hot chick. Example: Tyen's swamp donkey.

h37vrwU.jpg

^ What needs is self-confidence to not give a shit (as he's being reemed in the shit).

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Feminism is a psychological rouse to fool mediocre chicks into thinking they are socially worth as much as a hot chick. Example: Tyen's swamp donkey.

h37vrwU.jpg

^ What needs is self-confidence to not give a shit (as he's being reemed in the shit).
^^Someone needs to tell him da truf:

rrr_img_48521.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

rrr_img_48519.jpg

And during that period young males were being conscripted / drafted and sent to 'Nam.

rrr_img_48520.jpg

Did any of the feminists asking for equality ever ask to be included in the draft??

Nope. Not that anyone would ask to be included, but to want equality you gotta take the bad as well.

Equality??
Because feminism is not about equality. Its about wanting to be able to achieve/be on the same level as a man while retaining all the classical perks of being a woman(not paying for dates, being able to ask a man to lift a heavy object).

The Master

Bronze Squire
Feminism, or rather the ideal of equal rights between genders, is a philosophical concept dating back centuries and is inherent in any number of humanist belief systems. Voting rights in the U.S. were an issue as far back as 1756. Martha Washington tried to convince the founding fathers to give women the right to vote, Washington's response was "One battle at a time." The right to vote was finally attained as an "emergency war measure" in 1918. This was the result of backdoor politicking to make an ugly problem go away, they had arrested several peaceful female protestors months earlier who had gone on a hunger strike in prison and were being force fed via tubes. This news, eventually, leaked to the press and the POTUS now had an issue, during wartime, that caused public outrage and needed to be fixed immediately. Most western countries attained female voting rights sometime in the early to mid 19th century. The issue in the 60's was owning their own bodies and having sole responsibility for their own decisions concerning it. The feminist movement has slowly tackled one issue at a time in countries all around the world for a very long time.

Women are not technically equal in the eyes of the law, since the E.R.A. has still failed to pass. I don't think we'll ever achieve social equality and I am not sure it'd be a good thing if we did, men and women are different, but being equal in all matters before the law is something I agree with. I'm well aware that a lot of women milk feminism to give themselves benefits with no downsides, but everyone exploits systems where they can. I knew an attractive and charming girl in college who went out with a different guy almost every night, never had sex with any of them, got a free meal+left overs, and basically had to spend only a tiny amount of money on food. She did that for four years. Funny thing is, I knew a guy who did the same thing! But he was movie-star good looking and also charming, much hotter than the girl I knew doing the same thing, because he had to be. Most women wouldn't put up with that from a guy who was anything but ridiculously handsome. He had something he could exploit and he did.

Also I can't really blame feminism per se, but I wish I lived in a world where women knew to offer their hands palm down with a slight curl to the fingers if they wanted it to be kissed. Hand kissing has an entire etiquette and elegance that I love dearly and never get to practice.
rrr_img_48523.jpg

Faranor_sl

shitlord
Hand kissing has an entire etiquette and elegance that I love dearly and never get to practice.
rrr_img_48523.jpg
Go to Eastern Europe on holidays. I used to live in Poland for 5 years in the 90's and it was still common for men to kiss the hand of a woman when they first met at a formal occasion.

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm

rrr_img_48519.jpg

rrr_img_48520.jpg

Equality??
actually the first big push for equality was in the early 1900s when women wanted the right to vote

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
well I was in Brazil my bosses wife came up to give me two kisses on the cheek. For some reason my natural inclination was to turn into it and kiss her on the mouth

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Feminism, or rather the ideal of equal rights between genders, is a philosophical concept dating back centuries and is inherent in any number of humanist belief systems. Voting rights in the U.S. were an issue as far back as 1756. Martha Washington tried to convince the founding fathers to give women the right to vote, Washington's response was "One battle at a time." The right to vote was finally attained as an "emergency war measure" in 1918. This was the result of backdoor politicking to make an ugly problem go away, they had arrested several peaceful female protestors months earlier who had gone on a hunger strike in prison and were being force fed via tubes. This news, eventually, leaked to the press and the POTUS now had an issue, during wartime, that caused public outrage and needed to be fixed immediately. Most western countries attained female voting rights sometime in the early to mid 19th century. The issue in the 60's was owning their own bodies and having sole responsibility for their own decisions concerning it. The feminist movement has slowly tackled one issue at a time in countries all around the world for a very long time.

Women are not technically equal in the eyes of the law, since the E.R.A. has still failed to pass. I don't think we'll ever achieve social equality and I am not sure it'd be a good thing if we did, men and women are different, but being equal in all matters before the law is something I agree with. I'm well aware that a lot of women milk feminism to give themselves benefits with no downsides, but everyone exploits systems where they can. I knew an attractive and charming girl in college who went out with a different guy almost every night, never had sex with any of them, got a free meal+left overs, and basically had to spend only a tiny amount of money on food. She did that for four years. Funny thing is, I knew a guy who did the same thing! But he was movie-star good looking and also charming, much hotter than the girl I knew doing the same thing, because he had to be. Most women wouldn't put up with that from a guy who was anything but ridiculously handsome. He had something he could exploit and he did.

Also I can't really blame feminism per se, but I wish I lived in a world where women knew to offer their hands palm down with a slight curl to the fingers if they wanted it to be kissed. Hand kissing has an entire etiquette and elegance that I love dearly and never get to practice.
rrr_img_48523.jpg
A++++ post. The bros trying to denigrate equality among genders are just the flip side of the coin from the fat feminist who wants free shit.
im-a-feminist.jpg

Fuck+feminism.+Dumb+Bitches_441966_4716325.jpg