lead-squsihy.jpg

love-yoga-pants-32.jpg

funny-winter-snow-photos-27.jpg

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jimmies-Maximum-Over-Rustled-Meme-Gif.gif

Go listen to whatever shitty neo-newage-hipster bullshit you listen to and let us loverealmusic. Yeah that image was for me too. I'm rustled that you fuckers would lump SoaD in the same category as Nicklefuck. Are you kidding me? System was brilliant and Serj is still putting out great music. All of today's stuff sounds the fucking same, which is why I don't listen to the radio anymore. I'll do my thing, throw on some System, NIN, Disturbed, hell... I'll even throw on some Pink Floyd occasionally.

TL;DR "I hate you, and I hate the band you like," someone from Red vs Blue

rrr_img_54049.jpg
Its a fucking shame the Ottomans didnt fucking kill their grandparents. They could of spare the world of System of a Downies retardation.

Definition-Ottoman.jpg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
enough of this music crap, we need to get back to what's clearly important here

rrr_img_54050.jpg

rrr_img_54051.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure System of a Down's first CD spent more time in my discman than any other CD.

I first heard SOAD in 1999 at this small dirty venue in London Ontario called The Embassy.
dcae79d89db4bab5785a266d4ef6c5e8.jpg

They were touring with Fear Factory and Static-X at the time. They opened with PLUCK and my mind was blown.

The Embassy burned down not long ago.
embassy-hotel.jpg

This Cool Story Bro has been brought to you by: Hot midgets.
tumblr_mr11rwtifF1qj47vyo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mvab7vRFBG1rrwiiko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwi79vNxIr1smy357o6_500.jpg

Hot MidgetsTM. Yeah you would

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'll do my thing, throw on some System, NIN, Disturbed
don't forget Linkin Park, Korn, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, and all the rest that spawned screamo, emo, goth, and whatever else cutters and psychic vampires listened to in the 90s

really, though... everyone is entitled to their own opinion and taste... but just about all of the above can be categorized as Angst Rock

I'll give credit to Trent Reznor, as he's a great musician and multi instrumentalist, but his music still sucks.

the above bands were created for 12-17 year old angst ridden misfits that felt the world didn't understand them.. I suppose it had a place, as there are certainly those people in the world and they deserve their own version of self expression as much as anyone else does, but it doesn't make the music any better.

I liked System, NiN, and some others when I was an angry little teen, but when I became a man I put aside childish things (except video games and weed). I can look back at my naivete and call it for what it was.

rrr_img_54058.jpg