Funny, Strange, Random Pics

dnL

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_54075.jpg

No but really, how'd these guys get forgotten?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hey retards this is the fsr thread go fuck up the entiremusic sectionwith this bullshit and stop ruining this thread with your insignificant opinions.

rl6yuv.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I never said someone couldn't like inferior music. There are people that actually buy modern pop artists, for example. That's awesome if they enjoy it, but that doesn't make the music actually good music. People will buy and like anything under the sun, but that doesn't mean it isn't terrible. You can like something that's terrible.

Comparing any modern metal band in the States to European, especially Swedish or Gothenburg, is just erroneous. What they do musically is so far superior that you can't compare them. Tool is the best you got in terms of mass appeal, and they're not even in the same dimension as Opeth. I would probably make the claim that Ghost of Perdition is the best metal song ever made. Literally, there's no band like them.

(PS: Thanks for AC/DC, I had forgotten.)

rrr_img_54090.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, American metal is garbage. I mean it truly is. There is Opeth and the Gothenburg bands, and then there's the trash heaps that's everything else. There is no modern American metal band worth two shits. If you want to talk AC/DC etc and the classics, then maybe. But otherwise, NiN, SoaD, Slipknot are all absolutely awful music.

rrr_img_54066.jpg
Except NIN isnt metal, and I dont think Slipknot is either or even System of a Downie. God you are retarded.