Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Derivator_sl

shitlord
Lenny's good side. I hate looking at that fucking mole from hell on his left cheek.
rrr_img_54105.png

Gooch_sl

shitlord
You DID see my avatar, right :)

I have a buddy, probably the biggest metal fan I know, that just fucking hates them. He labels them no different than Nirvana Or Alice in Chains, just thinks they're straight vanilla alternative.
I may have negged you before I read this....sorry.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Now you just trolling, very badly.
Aside from the fact that it's completely true. Tool is a good band, but they're a progressive rock band who can't hold up to ?kerfeldt. If you want to consider them in a different genre as most do when the comparisons leave them butthurt, feel free.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lateralus is a good song, but they can't hold ?kerfeldt's jockstrap:

At 1:06 it definitely sounds like something off or Lateralus. (2001)

Now that you've expanded from MMOs to Music, I eagerly await your reveal of which art is best.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Aside from the fact that it's completely true. Tool is a good band, but they're a progressive rock band who can't hold up to ?kerfeldt. If you want to consider them in a different genre as most do when the comparisons leave them butthurt, feel free.
Opeth is fantastic. They are obviously metal. Tool is fantastic. They straddle the line between hard rock and metal and obviously should not be considered to be in the same genre by anyone who has heard more than 5 minutes of either's material. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

obligatory pic
rrr_img_54108.jpg

Why the two are so frequently compared boggles my mind.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hamsteroceros, a question...

Are you aware that some malicious, and obviously lunatic fiend has hijacked your account and inserted 'Christian Mingle' advertising directly into your sig?

EU3g4.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That song sounds like fucking shit. Maybe if he tries just a little bit hard he can blow out his larynx and the world wont ever have to listen to a song from that shitty band again.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
That song sounds like fucking shit. Maybe if he tries just a little bit hard he can blow out his larynx and the world wont ever have to listen to a song from that shitty band again.
Did you even listen past the first 10 seconds? Even his softer vocals are better than Tool's. And he does both in the same song.

You can take the 'there's no comparing' them route, but if you do, well, there's no comparison. They can't hold his jockstrap.

Also notice how other even shittier bands completely fall away in comparing too: NiN, SoAD (it's insulting even putting Slipknot in same post), and all the rest of the shit aren't even in the same universe. After listening to Opeth, you're forever spoiled.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't believe people are comparing Tool to Opeth. One band is legendary and creative as shit and the other is Tool.

rrr_img_54111.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I just take the view that some cultures and peoples are made to do shit better. I mean it's just that simple. Japanese make better videogames. Cultures in Africa are better at sports. Jews sit atop piles of (our) money. Swedes are just better at metal.

What do Americans offer? Global imperialism, plunging the world into financial crises, and ghetto rap.