10-Fj4j5Mc-620x437.png

07-w84Mo7z-620x349.png

04-gFUdVR3-620x447.png

01-HGp9WEm-620x412.png

11-ub6ZPQU.png

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Fun fact: with similar qualifications, attractive women are less likely to get hired. Ugly privilege is being taken seriously!
obviously because most HR people are women (or so i've observed) and they are jealous creatures by nature. a qualified and good looking woman that will attract all the guys attention? ugly chick gets sent up the ladder.

McFlacid_sl

shitlord
That is the first Thin Privilege posting that hasn't pissed me off. Despite dispensing myths and false information as "facts", this website actually did some good, I guess.
No it didn't.

The "good" that it did is bullshit. Telling a fatty that it's OK to be a fatty might make the her feel better temporarily but obviously it's doing her no real/long term good.

You could buy a crackhead some crack, it'd make the fucker feel better temporarily, but obviously it's doing absolutely no real/long term good.

A kid being bullied is fucked, sure, but there's one way to stop being bullied for being a fatty and that's by putting down the fucking pie.

Pic not related.

rrr_img_57668.jpg

Zaph0dd

Lord Nagafen Raider
Funny Fact:
John Wagner (creator, and lead writer of Dredd) doesn't like using Fatties any more, as they are too much real now...
rrr_img_57674.jpg