Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_72211.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
Where the fuck did I find this picture? I could have sworn I saw a lower res version of it in this thread yesterday but I can't find the post to quote.

eyaW7fT.jpg

Here's a video:

Szlia

-Nope-
There is an episode of Homicide: Life on the Streets with a similar accident.

rrr_img_72229.jpg

Apparently, the people caught between the platform and the subway get twisted like a closed garbage bag and stay alive, but once unstuck, the garbage bag opens and they die within minutes. So very pleasant... It was almost two decades ago, so maybe now they found a way to save these people.

Sterling

El Presidente
There is an episode of Homicide: Life on the Streets with a similar accident.

rrr_img_72229.jpg
Apparently, the people caught between the platform and the subway get twisted like a closed garbage bag and stay alive, but once unstuck, the garbage bag opens and they die within minutes. So very pleasant... It was almost two decades ago, so maybe now they found a way to save these people.
Not really. Usually when your guts decompress it's game over, you go into massive shock. Saw it happen once when a big military tanker truck crushed a guy up against a cement loading dock. Left him there crushed and waited for his wife to show up so they could talk for a bit then when they moved the truck he just went into massive shock.