Funny, Strange, Random Pics

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, if you support her you'll probably get more for your dollar than if you invested in Brad McQuaid's kickstarter.

Fedor

<Banned>
7OMdqKa.gif

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey now. Give Fedor some slack. He's been gone a month. He's had time to get a backlog of nonsense from the one FaAS site and from reddit. We should be happy that he's pacing himself, that he doesn't just splooge and completely fill the next 5 pages with reposts and shit we didn't want to see anyways.

"Search Google for this image > show similar images" You so crazy. "well, it's got both dark and light colors in it!"

rrr_img_75396.jpg
rrr_img_75397.jpg
one_helluva_night_by_maygusta-d7sko4e.png
rrr_img_75398.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_l4hufwmsD11qzh5gno1_500.jpg

started laughing as soon as I heard the gay voice in this video

Wow... That kid is a genius.

Get a gay lisp, video tape your parents with a massive southern accent "beating you" for being gay. Sets up a donation page, gets a free 100k.

Why the fuck didn't I think of this. Now's the time to take advantage of morons who will throw money at literally anything.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Vaccines in general are good. Problem comes with the variants like the Swine Flu one in 2009 that was made to quickly react to a situation (that was blown out of proportion) and the vaccines bypass the normal testing regimes. I have all my vaccines, but when they offered that one at my work place I firmly told them that if it ended up being mandatory I would quit on the spot. Was no way in hell I would put that shit into my body.

So educating yourself on vaccines is a generally good idea. Not giving tried and tested vaccines for tuberculoses and such to your kids is downright stupid though.

rrr_img_75444.jpg

Soon.... Good music again!