Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Furor got "too good" for this place, but now that he's hitting the bottom of the barrel, we're just a couple steps up. Maybe he'll stop by on his way back to respectability, should he bother.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow,

The power of language.

At least take a moment to look up the word. The word is spelled Fuehrer. I am guessing you do not want to bother trying to find the appropriate umlaut on your keyboard for your spelling of the word. So at least spell it right. Also, the word by itself does not denote supreme. Hitler was known as "der Fuehrer". That translates to "The leader/Guide". Furor did not go by the name Derfuror or thefuror. Since Furor has a real meaning in the English language that actually is not the same as the German sounding word, the sound is the only correlation. This would make sense. The word Furor is not of German origin. It is from the Latin "furere" which essentially means rage. You have two different words coming from two different meanings.

Given the history of his first warrior, maybe he was pissed off and that is where the name came from. It always makes for good conversation when people see things that are not actually there. Often times it involves a person projecting from themselves.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Furor got "too good" for this place, but now that he's hitting the bottom of the barrel, we're just a couple steps up. Maybe he'll stop by on his way back to respectability, should he bother.
Yeah, Furor is definitely going to come hang out with the misogynists and seditionists on his way back up.

Even Blizzard couldn't write a redemption arc that poorly. (jk they totally could.)

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I never knew Furor and don't think Furor/Führer was a thing. That being said last name Afrasiabi = Iranian = 100% guaranteed Antisemite, which is true of all Muslims and 75-90% of Europeans as well.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Furor is definitely going to come hang out with the misogynists and seditionists on his way back up.

Even Blizzard couldn't write a redemption arc that poorly. (jk they totally could.)
1627999068274.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I never knew Furor and don't think Furor/Führer was a thing. That being said last name Afrasiabi = Iranian = 100% guaranteed Antisemite, which is true of all Muslims and 75-90% of Europeans as well.
Iranians were the original Aryans.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Obviously if he posted again people here would still be lining up to kiss his ass over playing video games 20 years ago. This thread...

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• 4Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There's no confusion. You're just making it patently known you weren't here when Alex was.

Yes, of course Führer is a Hitler reference... and that would make your posts make sense had his name actually been Führer Planedefiler. However, here in reality, we're talking about Furor.

Hope you enjoy your FoH stay!

Did you ever talk to Furor? You calling him Alex all the time like that's how you knew him is weird if not.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I saw chris trending on twitter. When'd he get out on parole.

• 1Worf

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure he has accumulated enough activation stock and severance to live out his life harassing strippers at the local club while drinking and thinking about the good ole days.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

No

It's almost like that's his name or something, right Dick? LoL

It would be like if you found out my name was Jim IRL and you started calling me that all the time even though you've known me and interacted with me as DickTrickle the entire time. I mean, it's not like you grew up on WoW... you grew up on EQ and Furor worship. Whatever, just seems weirdly intimate when online personas dominated.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It would be like if you found out my name was Jim IRL and you started calling me that all the time even though you've known me and interacted with me as DickTrickle the entire time. I mean, it's not like you grew up on WoW... you grew up on EQ and Furor worship. Whatever, just seems weirdly intimate when online personas dominated.
Furor is Alex’s deadname, Jim.

• 4Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I generally refer to him as Alex too. He hasn't been Furor in a long fucking time, his character names in WoW were Kariel and I forget what his DK's name was even though it was his main for WotLK.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I generally refer to him as Alex too. He hasn't been Furor in a long fucking time, his character names in WoW were Kariel and I forget what his DK's name was even though it was his main for WotLK.
I’d say he’s not going to fuck you dude but recent events have me questioning the validity of that statement.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What was the deal with sitting all but 18 people out for the PoTime trials anyway? Was there some reason you couldn't do 3-4 at the same time like now?

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

What was the deal with sitting all but 18 people out for the PoTime trials anyway? Was there some reason you couldn't do 3-4 at the same time like now?
He probably just didn't know at the time.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users