Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Rekeita was talking a bit about the Microsoft purchase of Activision/Blizzard and mentioned Furor last night. He's an old EQ player apparently and knew who furor was.

PS He wants to interview Alex
Did it happen? I'm guessing no.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

You won't hear anything from Alex for a good long time. He has nothing to gain from it and it would just toss him back into the spotlight, refreshing his existence in the mind of the twitter brigade which has long since moved on to other targets.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I'd love to see Rekeita interview Alex. It'll never happen though. Rekeita is an old-school EverQuest addict. He had to quit because it was ruining his life. Many such cases.

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'd love to see Rekeita interview Alex. It'll never happen though. Rekeita is an old-school EverQuest addict. He had to quit because it was ruining his life. Many such cases.
I was actually going to mention to you in the Nevergrind thread that you should reach out to him to see if he'd give your game a mention on one of his streams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
He got me too'd and fired from Blizzard quitely last year before these things were public. He got rid of all his online presence. Sold his multi million dollar home in SoCal and moved to Hawaii.

Why was she wearing "thin leggings" at work? I thought maybe it was under a skirt kind of thing, which is pretty standard attire, but from what I've read she was wearing full-on "thin leggings as pants" in a work environment. Doesn't excuse groping her for an hour unwanted (why'd she stick around for an hour?) and Alex sounds like he was being a douche. So I'm not defending him at all here. I'm just wondering why thin leggings as pants is considered acceptable work attire around a bunch of randy nerd guys in an office. It'd be like me going to a job where I'm surrounded by women and wearing male ballet tights so they can see the outline of my junk n' balls, then getting upset that said women are staring at it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Why was she wearing "thin leggings" at work? I thought maybe it was under a skirt kind of thing, which is pretty standard attire, but from what I've read she was wearing full-on "thin leggings as pants" in a work environment. Doesn't excuse groping her for an hour unwanted (why'd she stick around for an hour?) and Alex sounds like he was being a douche. So I'm not defending him at all here. I'm just wondering why thin leggings as pants is considered acceptable work attire around a bunch of randy nerd guys in an office. It'd be like me going to a job where I'm surrounded by women and wearing male ballet tights so they can see the outline of my junk n' balls, then getting upset that said women are staring at it.

This is someone who has kids fathered by two different Blizzard employees if that answers your question.

• 1Tiresome

Chris

Potato del Grande
They want that kind of attention, they also want control over who gets to give it.

Low status male (or in this case a high status but married drunk) and it's sexual harassment, if it's their target high status male (looks, money, authority - whatever it is they want) then it's flirting.

Cancelling men for harassment occasionally filters out the low status men for a while and ensures that only the most confident men will approach.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So basically when low status / unattractive men flirt with a woman it's sexual harassment, and when high status / attractive men sexually harass a woman it's flirting.

I'm a fairly good-looking guy and I've shot 50/50 with women at best. Never been accused of sexual harassment, but I can think of times when a girl went from being interested to not being interested (usually when they found out I was a student at the time) and suddenly I was "overstepping" even though I wasn't treating them any differently from before when they were into it. If that makes any sense. Like I've seen the transformation in real time from being seen as high-status to low-status, and the complete change in attitude that goes with it.

They want that kind of attention, they also want control over who gets to give it.

So there it is, the crux of all this that nobody wants to admit. It's really more about power than anything else. Attract high-status men while also wielding power over all the ones you don't want (otherwise you have to put up with them talking to you, boohoo).

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
So basically when low status / unattractive men flirt with a woman it's sexual harassment, and when high status / attractive men sexually harass a woman it's flirting.

I'm a fairly good-looking guy and I've shot 50/50 with women at best. Never been accused of sexual harassment, but I can think of times when a girl went from being interested to not being interested (usually when they found out I was a student at the time) and suddenly I was "overstepping" even though I wasn't treating them any differently from before when they were into it. If that makes any sense. Like I've seen the transformation in real time from being seen as high-status to low-status, and the complete change in attitude that goes with it.

So there it is, the crux of all this that nobody wants to admit. It's really more about power than anything else. Attract high-status men while also wielding power over all the ones you don't want (otherwise you have to put up with them talking to you, boohoo).
Exactly. Just remember that it's not all women who are like this, just like it's not all men who are rapists, there's a spectrum.

There are a lot of problems when high status men are trained that this is OK by these sorts of women, and then they do it to a normal women who is rightly upset.

This is what was happening with that film producer Weinstein. For every Jennifer Lawrence who happily sucked his dick for roles, there was a woman who was raped.

• 1EyeRoll

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How were the last few WoW expansions good lol, was he not losing his mind over there or what...

Welcome to the black pill party pal. It's all true.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm just wondering why thin leggings as pants is considered acceptable work attire around a bunch of randy nerd guys in an office.
This. When I was a kid, girls wore tights under their skirts. Now they're just skipping the skirt part.

Don't get me wrong, yoga pants are hot as fuck on the right woman, but as appropriate for the office as showing up in nothing but a teddy and garter belt. Its bizarre that women wear this in public and think its inappropriate when men look and think sexual things.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Am I insane for not being this much of a thirsty maniac at work or what

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Par for the course, but jeeeeeeeesus. All you needa know right there. I dont even know what some of these terms mean.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 083153.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Barf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Par for the course, but jeeeeeeeesus. All you needa know right there. I dont even know what some of these terms mean.

View attachment 409493

I had to look up intersectional.

"Intersectionality is the overlapping or intersecting of identities and their experiences of oppression and discrimination. It is important that we recognise overlapping identities and that everyone has their own unique experiences of marginalisation and oppression in order to be truly inclusive."

IE: She's nuts.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
EllipticalImpracticalGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

You think Ted Bundy would have been able to do what he did if he looked like Danny Devito?

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All her social media is public. She loves attention. This is her now

My sister in law got married but I only took pictures of myself. CONGRATS TO HER AND WHATHISNAME or whatever.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users