Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Why was she wearing "thin leggings" at work?
What I gathered from the context and previous descriptions of grabby behavior is that this was happening at Blizzcon, or some other "out of office" event.

"tell him to go get a drink", ask people to "take him up to his room", etc.

I don't recall exactly where, probably in the WoW is Dead thread, but there were descriptions of similar shenanigans at Blizzcon.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Par for the course, but jeeeeeeeesus. All you needa know right there. I dont even know what some of these terms mean.

View attachment 409493

jurassic-park-shoot-her.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What I gathered from the context and previous descriptions of grabby behavior is that this was happening at Blizzcon, or some other "out of office" event.

"tell him to go get a drink", ask people to "take him up to his room", etc.

I don't recall exactly where, probably in the WoW is Dead thread, but there were descriptions of similar shenanigans at Blizzcon.
Nothing good ever comes out of mixing male and female employees with work related functions where alcohol is available or in close proximity. Ever.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Exactly. Just remember that it's not all women who are like this, just like it's not all men who are rapists, there's a spectrum.

There are a lot of problems when high status men are trained that this is OK by these sorts of women, and then they do it to a normal women who is rightly upset.

This is what was happening with that film producer Weinstein. For every Jennifer Lawrence who happily sucked his dick for roles, there was a woman who was raped.

Is this why Margot Robbie is in LITERALLY EVERYTHING now?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This. When I was a kid, girls wore tights under their skirts. Now they're just skipping the skirt part.

Don't get me wrong, yoga pants are hot as fuck on the right woman, but as appropriate for the office as showing up in nothing but a teddy and garter belt. Its bizarre that women wear this in public and think its inappropriate when men look and think sexual things.

One of my exes wore yoga pants a lot...around the house. She didn't go out with them and think it was appropriate, unless she was going straight to yoga / the gym and even then she'd bring them and change there unless she was pressed for time.

Another of my exes wore leggings when she came over, but never wore them like that any other time. They'd be under a skirt, or in the winter, under other pants, then she'd get to my place and disrobe to leggings-as-pants, not minding me seeing her like that but not wanting to look like that in public.

All of this was in 2012-2014. Nowadays the latter girl probably just wears them out as pants all the time, IDK.

It's kind of annoying for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is how goddamn uncreative it is. Always the black goddamn leggings. At this point when I see someone wearing pattern leggings as pants with like colors or waves or something on them, it's like "at least there's some kind of art to it"

Imagine if men all wore the same goddamn colorless nondescript shirt. It's almost commie-like in its raw conformity

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Par for the course, but jeeeeeeeesus. All you needa know right there. I dont even know what some of these terms mean.

View attachment 409493

I'll never get why people feel the need to announce what kind of people they like to bang. Who the fuck cares what you're attracted to?

I bet she's the kind of person who is terrified of Elon Musk buying twitter and thinks it's gonna negatively impact her freedom of speech.

I guarantee that Musk isn't gonna do anything to her freedom of speech. The difference is that people like ME might be able to now speak our minds too without being censored. And that's the real issue innit?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is this why Margot Robbie is in LITERALLY EVERYTHING now?
I'm not complaining, she was the hot teen on an Australian soap opera I used to watch.

She probably has the best nude scene in movie history.

Cybsled

I couldn’t care less who owns Twitter, so long as they don’t pull a Tumblr and go nuclear on content bans

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Nudity/etc

You can’t claim to be free speech then go Handmaids Tale on that type of content

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I had to look up intersectional.

"Intersectionality is the overlapping or intersecting of identities and their experiences of oppression and discrimination. It is important that we recognise overlapping identities and that everyone has their own unique experiences of marginalisation and oppression in order to be truly inclusive."

IE: She's nuts.
The ukrainian flag should be your first clue, right Chris Chris ?

• 1Worf

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
under my watch, you grope in the office / at an official event, you get fired (applies for girls and boys). What happens outside, I couldn't care less.
Groping is wrong, yoga pants are absolutely no excuses for groping. none, 0. If you think it makes the groping "excusable", please don't go to the beach.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wolf of Wall Street

Wolf of WoWstreet

If he was at that company how did we end up with the horrible dumbed down, casual cringefest instead of it continuing in the great direction it started

Still boggles me

Something like he argued for resist gear being a good thing, casuals raged so they put him far in the back seat or, yeah, one day id love to know his story

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wolf of WoWstreet

Man I just imagined that movie with a bunch of doughy neckbeards with stains on their shirts and it made me laugh. The only one that wouldn't have to be recast is Jonah Hill.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
under my watch, you grope in the office / at an official event, you get fired (applies for girls and boys). What happens outside, I couldn't care less.
Groping is wrong, yoga pants are absolutely no excuses for groping. none, 0. If you think it makes the groping "excusable", please don't go to the beach.

Like I said in the post, I wasn't excusing Alex's (or Furor's if one prefers) behavior at all and think he was being a douchebag. Someone's clothes don't make it okay to assault them any more than a guy wearing a business suit makes it okay to rob him.

Main thing I was going on about was how wearing yoga pants at work isn't really acceptable office attire and I'm not sure why some people think it is.

Though now it seems like this groping event actually happened outside of the office, which puts it in your "couldn't care less" category.

And I'm still wondering why she sat there for an hour getting groped. Reminds me of that woman who accused Aziz Ansari of pressuring/assaulting her or whatever when she sat on his couch for THREE HOURS letting him fondle her and/or blowing him. And that woman who accused James Franco of pretty much the same stuff after she sat in his car with him for an hour blowing him.

Like under these circumstances, the guy probably just thinks "this girl likes me, she's still here" and is likely surprised later on when it becomes a negative.

Wolf of Wall Street

I only remember the scene where she pushed Dicaprio away with her foot. That was pretty hot.

Wolf of WoWstreet

If he was at that company how did we end up with the horrible dumbed down, casual cringefest instead of it continuing in the great direction it started

Still boggles me

Something like he argued for resist gear being a good thing, casuals raged so they put him far in the back seat or, yeah, one day id love to know his story

Resist gear...oh man, I remember when WoW had stats, and resist gear, and skills that you had to level up like 2H Slashing. Did they put all of that back in for Classic?

That was back when WoW actually made the playerbase, like, use their brain and think about stuff.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Resist gear was shit. Sure was fun farming level 35 dungeons for nature resist gear for AQ40!

• 2Like