Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No excuse for sexual harassment if true, but she wasnt very homely back in 2012 (unlike now). So I at least understand someone being somewhat attracted to her back then. You gotta go through 1000's of memes, BLM, Acronym Support, Trump hate and Biden Support pics to get to any actual pictures of her though.
308886_4139831968272_1918449503_n.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
No excuse for sexual harassment if true, but she wasnt very homely back in 2012 (unlike now). So I at least understand someone being somewhat attracted to her back then. You gotta go through 1000's of memes, BLM, Acronym Support, Trump hate and Biden Support pics to get to any actual pictures of her though.
308886_4139831968272_1918449503_n.jpg
Definitely not an uggo, solid 5-6 range. Females can go from looking good to complete disasters in a very short time. Some cultures are even notable for this inversion having a predictable time frame.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Furor is an idiot. Don't shit where you eat, especially in the climate of the last 10 years.

• 8Like
  • 4Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
She has kids with two separate Blizzard employee dads. So she got around the office.

• 11Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Men and women working together will always, ALWAYS, produce these kinds of results. Only an idiot would pretend otherwise. So you either accept it as a consequence of forcing the sexes into a blended workplace, or you do what you should and get women out of public life. They are wonderful partners and have a glorious purpose, but it isn't fucking coding.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh wow. I heard about the drama at Blizzard but I didn't know it was because of Furor. I didn't know him at all but based on his online persona prior to disappearing it's not too hard to imagine he's aggressive and entitled in all aspects of life.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh wow. I heard about the drama at Blizzard but I didn't know it was because of Furor. I didn't know him at all but based on his online persona prior to disappearing it's not too hard to imagine he's aggressive and entitled in all aspects of life.
I just dont get how Blizzard is under such scrutiny when Furor Jimmy Planedefiler was f'n BOOTED from the company long before all this shit came out into Main Stream Media. I remember reading a Kotaku article that he had left the company, but at the end of that article it did not state WHY. Then all of a sudden, you look at that same article now and there is a ninja edit on that shit. People back tracking like it was public knowledge in why he left. If it was such public knowledge, why was the main talking point about people "Fleeing a sinking ship" and not all the 1000's of jokes that should have came up about him playing grab ass?

So if firing someone isnt enough, then what should the company have done? Especially if some of these women never even came forward about it? The ones that did come forward resulted in him being let go, other prominent people "left" or were let go as well long before the twitter mob. What else is the company suppose to do? Or is it just the fact that the company didnt act immediately? I just dont get it.

There is no excuse for playing grab ass in a work atmosphere. But I honestly dont believe for a second that at a corporate function, people saw a drunk friend man handling a female that was supposedly "clearly" not ok with it, that other people/friends wouldnt step in. I'm almost certain that she was leading him on and laughing the whole time about it. I've been in the Army and Ive seen some very foul, out of line shit in my life time. Every single time someone crossed the line, you had AT LEAST one guy step in to stop it. Dont even get me started on all the f'n gamer nerds that try and white knight every second of their life, either.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I just dont get how Blizzard is under such scrutiny when Furor Jimmy Planedefiler was f'n BOOTED from the company long before all this shit came out into Main Stream Media. I remember reading a Kotaku article that he had left the company, but at the end of that article it did not state WHY. Then all of a sudden, you look at that same article now and there is a ninja edit on that shit. People back tracking like it was public knowledge in why he left. If it was such public knowledge, why was the main talking point about people "Fleeing a sinking ship" and not all the 1000's of jokes that should have came up about him playing grab ass?

So if firing someone isnt enough, then what should the company have done? Especially if some of these women never even came forward about it? The ones that did come forward resulted in him being let go, other prominent people "left" or were let go as well long before the twitter mob. What else is the company suppose to do? Or is it just the fact that the company didnt act immediately? I just dont get it.

There is no excuse for playing grab ass in a work atmosphere. But I honestly dont believe for a second that at a corporate function, people saw a drunk friend man handling a female that was supposedly "clearly" not ok with it, that other people/friends wouldnt step in. I'm almost certain that she was leading him on and laughing the whole time about it. I've been in the Army and Ive seen some very foul, out of line shit in my life time. Every single time someone crossed the line, you had AT LEAST one guy step in to stop it. Dont even get me started on all the f'n gamer nerds that try and white knight every second of their life, either.
Agreed. Like many, many other #metoo cases, there is a lot of simple bitterness and regret in the accusations. Some of them are quite clearly pieces of shit assaulting women, but I'd say an equal amount are women who were simply regretting a situation, embarrassed or angry at the person at a later time, only to go back and accuse them. Mattress girl kinda shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Agreed. Like many, many other #metoo cases, there is a lot of simple bitterness and regret in the accusations. Some of them are quite clearly pieces of shit assaulting women, but I'd say an equal amount are women who were simply regretting a situation, embarrassed or angry at the person at a later time, only to go back and accuse them. Mattress girl kinda shit.

Whats amazing is mattress girl became more open minded and sorta redpilled after dating a conservative guy

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Whats amazing is mattress girl became more open minded and sorta redpilled after dating a conservative guy

That's kind of my point. She was never fighting the power. She was just butthurt that guy didn't want to fuck with her anymore. Her solution was to try and ruin his life.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Men and women working together will always, ALWAYS, produce these kinds of results. Only an idiot would pretend otherwise. So you either accept it as a consequence of forcing the sexes into a blended workplace, or you do what you should and get women out of public life. They are wonderful partners and have a glorious purpose, but it isn't fucking coding.

Out of public life... Wow dude.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Out of public life... Wow dude.
Yeah some people around here truly are full retard when it comes to women (I guess Furor included). I recommend you send your wife to a good job where she mostly works with women, only thing to really worry about is her eating all the junk food shit the fat chicks bring to work every day.

• 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah some people around here truly are full retard when it comes to women (I guess Furor included). I recommend you send your wife to a good job where she mostly works with women, only thing to really worry about is her eating all the junk food shit the fat chicks bring to work every day.
Women working with a bunch of women is misery 90% of the time. They get competitive, talk shit about each other constantly, etc. Ask most women if they want to work with a bunch of other women that have done it before and it’s usually an emphatic hell no.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No

It's almost like that's his name or something, right Dick? LoL
i talked to him everyday on MIRC back in the EQ days. i called him Furor because that was his user name. i wasnt trying to be intimate friends, just, hey Furor , sup?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i talked to him everyday on MIRC back in the EQ days. i called him Furor because that was his user name. i wasnt trying to be intimate friends, just, hey Furor , sup?
That's fine... I'm not trying to be intimate friends with a guy named Alex just by calling him Alex instead of his made up name either. I think you guys are just microfocusing on things that are irrelevant as usual. Maybe I see you guys as actual human beings and you see others as avatars... I mean, I dunno what to tell you or DickTrickle. The dude is a dude named Alex which is his name. Not like I'm calling him Alexybae , y'know? Haha.

• 2Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gates of Discord was plainly tuned around the level cap increase that didn't come until the next expansion, Omens of War. It was also a bunch of unintelligible nonsense and people were leaving even before WoW came along, I was giving City of Heroes a try.

Then along came the WoW open beta and I was hooked the first time I played through Deadmines. A start to finish dungeon felt so much cooler than just grinding camp X in EQ ever did.
you basically described how i retired from EQ. Biny(sp) was giving out WoW Beta invites like they were candy. i got hooked and faded from EQ. then i got bored with Wow after 3 months and quit that too. i missed my friends in EQ but didnt want to play it anymore.

• 1Worf