Futurama

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
He’s been in just about everything animated since futurama was on the air. I’m guessing Hulu tried to low-ball him and he knows how much he’s worth. They’ll eventually cave.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean Phil LaMarr is almost as prevalent and recognizable a voice actor as DiMaggio is at this point, although I guess Hermes is much less of a central character.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hermes is the worst part of Futurama. None of the Hermes-centric stuff is funny in the slightest.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Hermes Requisitions His Groove Back is a great episode, you just have shit taste.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They'll just have Billy West do the voice since he can probably do the whole cast anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They'll just have Billy West do the voice since he can probably do the whole cast anyway.
dude is 70. thats a lot of work. i hope they never cancel him for all those "racist" things he said on Stern. he was funny as hell as Marge Schott.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hermes Requisitions His Groove Back is a great episode, you just have shit taste.

Yeah, it’s a solid episode. It’s also not funny. The funniest moment comes from Bender: “do a flip!” Doesn’t invalidate what I said at all, faggot.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Great news, this would have been a disaster if he wasn't back. It will possibly still be a disaster but at least they've got the whole crew back.