Futurama

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So now these new episodes will just be a mediocre insult to the series instead of an absolute dumpster fire.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is this more AI art?
Since it failed to draw even a robot hand holding onto a knife correctly I'm going to guess yes.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 1.09.00 PM.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

The long-awaited revival of the animated series is set to premiere Monday, July 24 on the streamer. New episodes will be released weekly during season 11, which consists of 10 episodes.

Hulu previously announced a 20-episode order of the animated comedy in February of 2022.

The streamer promises that the 10 all-new episodes will have something for everyone. New viewers will be able to pick up the series from here, while long-time fans will recognize payoffs to decades-long mysteries – including developments in the epic love story of Fry and Leela, the mysterious contents of Nibbler’s litter box, the secret history of evil Robot Santa, and the whereabouts of Kif and Amy’s tadpoles. Meanwhile there’s a whole new pandemic in town as the crew explores the future of vaccines, bitcoin, cancel culture, and streaming TV.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish they would say away from any of the political shit or any current events, just have unique stories ffs. Probably why Bobs burgers is maybe my favorite comedy cartoon lately.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The long-awaited revival
Dreaded. The long-dreaded revival.

I wish the would say away from any of the political shit or any current events, just have unique stories ffs. Probably why Bobs burgers is maybe my favorite cartoon lately.
Their episode making fun of smartphones/social media was probably the worst episode of the entire series.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users