Game Awards 2017

Whats your Game of the Year

• Total voters

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Divinity Original Sin 2 for me with Horizon Zero Dawn right behind it. Haven't played Person 5 yet.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it better or worse than 4 Golden?

It's better than P4G, but it comes down to how much you like the characters from either game. I wish they would release remasters for 3 and 4 on PS4. I've never played the 3rd one.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
It's better than P4G, but it comes down to how much you like the characters from either game. I wish they would release remasters for 3 and 4 on PS4. I've never played the 3rd one.

I definitely need to get on this then. A Persona Anthology on PS4 would be epic.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Persona 5 is just a good time. Completely enjoyable with excellent pacing, characters, music and weird slice of life gameplay.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've only played a little of PUBG and a bit of starwars beta. I'll do divinity one of these days, it looks super good.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That feeling when you've played none of these games

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Pretty weak year if you dont particularly like open world games. Zelda was great at first but it got repetitive and I got bored after about 35 hours. Feels bad to not have a souls game.

I guess I would pick Total War: Warhammer 2.

Caliane

Early access games like Pubg have no business even being considered.

where the fuck is Nier:automata?

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty weak year if you dont particularly like open world games. Zelda was great at first but it got repetitive and I got bored after about 35 hours. Feels bad to not have a souls game.

I guess I would pick Total War: Warhammer 2.

I'm in the opposite boat, I've probably played more this year than past years combined. Zelda, Mario, and Horizon are some of the best games I've ever played and I still have the DLC for Zelda and Horizon while probably another 700 moons to find in Mario. I still have Persona 5 unopened in the closet and Divinity 2 sitting in steam to get to as well. Probably easier to eliminate games that shouldn't be on there than a winner. Justice League, AC Origins, Destiny 2 and PUBG should be culled. Justice League was another Netherrealm fighting game with really ugly faces that didn't do anything new, AC Origins while really damn impressive in the world they made still falls into boring predictability a few hours in, I have a couple hundreds hours in Destiny 1 and I'm already bored of part 2 with probably under 50-60 put in. I'm not sure why PUBG is on there, it's a fun game (when it works and you aren't matched with a bot army) but it isn't even officially out. Played the beta for Battlefront 2 and didn't really see anything that made it special outside the Star Wars licence.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Early access games like Pubg have no business even being considered.

where the fuck is Nier:automata?

Damn, forgot Nier was this year as well. That better win anything to do with soundtracks at a bare minimum. Pretty shocking it's not on the list and a game like Justice League is. Probably some sweet WB tie in promotion money for their movie coming out is my guess.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Horizon
Then nier

Early access games should not be considered.

• 1Like

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
Persona 5 is one of the best games I've ever played so I'm going to go with that.

And as much as I love my PS4, I fucking hate that certain PS2 games can't be played on it. My PS3 is bricked so it's a no go for trying P3 and P4 and I'm not going to buy a Vita to try P4:Golden.

God, I'd love a compilation or something on PS4.