Game Awards 2017

Whats your Game of the Year

• Total voters

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I made it forty hours. Still need to go back to it. But yeah I would much rather play then watch cut scenes. Don’t get me wrong, they have their place, but not when it’s 10 minutes between playing again.

Games need to go more towards playable cut scenes and seamless transitions.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Horizon was mine but honestly Nioh was right up there. My third favorite was Origins, but it's not due to technical prowess or even brilliant design, I had an itch that needed scratching (large open sandbox) and it was there to do it. I really wanted to like Persona 5 with it oozing with style, love their battle system, but I just could not get past the gameplay loop. Someone already said it, but I hit the first boss and needed to grind some levels, but I didn't want to have to sit through more shitty high school dialogue just to re-enter the dungeon again.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nier is still my GOTY, nothing else really compared well to the way it played out, and the way it ended (lol).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
This was just a year with a lot of really standout games that appealed to a wide variety of tastes, while I find BOTW a bit boring I can totally understand why it would be a lot of people's GOTY, and I loved P5, PUBG, D:OS2, HZD, Mario, AC Origins, and many others. The only three games really this year that fell hard to what I expected were Mass Effect Andromeda, Battlefront 2, and Destiny 2. TGA should have an award for "game that should have been great but was most disappointing".

A lot of you sound like Conan. Also its mah-rio, not mya-rio

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big fucker indeed.

The UFC guy is 5'2" I think.

That’s the two time back 2 back 1993 and 1994 Blockbuster video game champion standing at a monstrous 6’8” of pure Violence, Speed, and Momentum.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I was just about to post this, I'm going to have to check out that Furi game. I loved Hyper Light Drifter and this seems to be cut from the same cloth.

Been meaning to try it out myself, had it on my wishlist for a bit and only noticed recently I got it during the humble monthly.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Been meaning to try it out myself, had it on my wishlist for a bit and only noticed recently I got it during the humble monthly.

I wish I would have seen that humble bundle or known about the game.

That shit makes me want to buy a Switch and Mario/Zelda. Utnayan Utnayan , sell me your fucking switch. I got 3.50

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user