Game of Thrones - Season 6 - Poll Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hope it wins so we can encase all those who voted for it into their own separate thread where they are forced to wait 7 days to openly discuss that week's episode.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hope it wins so we can encase all those who voted for it into their own separate thread where they are forced to wait 7 days to openly discuss that week's episode.
You realize it is an or situation right?

If that wins and the mods follow the will of the people there will be one thread that you have to follow the rules of.

Why am I wasting time responding to you? You haven't read the books and can't remember any characters in any show you watch. You are a mouth breather at best.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You realize it is an or situation right?

If that wins and the mods follow the will of the people there will be one thread that you have to follow the rules of.

Why am I wasting time responding to you? You haven't read the books and can't remember any characters in any show you watch. You are a mouth breather at best.
because you are weak and you have no choice but to defend your shitty threads. i cant wait til you get banned again.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
People are really voting in this? I assumed it was a joke pool based on the sarcastic idiotic options.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Nah iirc draegan was one of the people crying about synopsis posts from imdb/dvr/tv guide channels being posted in the thread this season. And from his post it seems that is exactly what he talking about.
That wasn't me. I'm just attempting to keep bitching to a minimum for next season. The majority of time those episode descriptions were innocent enough and didn't spoiler anything, so I honestly don't care about those. I'm mostly concerned about leaked episodes screen caps like Fedor posted getting into the thread. Essentially if it hasn't aired yet, you have to spoiler it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
People are really voting in this? I assumed it was a joke pool based on the sarcastic idiotic options.
its like a funny sociological experiment. dummies are clicking on the thread seeing the first option and voting for it because the other two options are insults and never reading the descriptions that they just agreed to using spoiler tags for 7 days to discuss a show that has already aired.
should also make those people into a 42 person long human centipede like that south park episode.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The poll is funny but we all know the decision has been made by Tuco

"You're the smartest guy I ever met... but you're too stupid to see... He made up his mind ten minutes ago. "

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
its like a funny sociological experiment. dummies are clicking on the thread seeing the first option and voting for it because the other two options are insults and never reading the descriptions that they just agreed to using spoiler tags for 7 days to discuss a show that has already aired.
should also make those people into a 42 person long human centipede like that south park episode.
I think in a_skeleton_03's RR vacation he forgot how to make poll threads. Before it took him some 5 eviscerated poll threads before he understood that biasing voters invalidates the poll.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The poll is funny but we all know the decision has been made by Tuco
Fuck the police.

Also:
I'm going to rickshaw this stupid thread sometime later today if I can remember that I wrote this.

There are going to be two threads, the same threads for next year.
1) The No Spoiler thread is for people who never read the books. There are still enough shit out there that is either different or unaired yet that might ruin someone's day.
2) Spoiler thread is for people who have seen all the episodes and read all the material and all theories, fansites, discussions about anything is open. The only thing that needs to be spoilered is leaked content from upcoming episodes or episode descriptions for shit that hasn't been written yet (for whenever we get to that point which is potentially next year). Any released information from the Author about upcoming books is fair game. If a new book is released (lol) before next season, you can talk about it in that thread if you like. Like I said, being in the spoiler thread assumes you've read all written material.

I think we can live by those rules.

Edit:
Off season stuff is fine to discuss I think without spoilers. Episode titles, casting decisions and all the other shit people talk about is fine. I'm mainly concerned with spoilers for leaked shows during the season, especially now that we're moving beyond the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.