Game of Thrones - Season 6 - Poll Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Assertion fallacy.
Ok, now that you have admitted defeat I don't have pretend assburgers like you and your last word so feel free to last word after this whatever you want. You were given the opportunity to put up and prove it. You have the source material to do so and can't. Now you are just trolling.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?
When hodj is still allowed to post?

I would take a ban again if it meant I could also take hodj with me. Talk to the decision makers. I do a perm ban with no alts as long as hodj is perm banned as well. It's a win-win for the community.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I feel somewhat responsible for all this. All I wanted was a [Spoilers] thread for all the butthurt to go and now it has leaked out into every other forum.

Someone give negs to Tuco yada yada yada.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pointing out your fallacies isnt an admission of anything but that you are incapable of defending your position with facts and evidence. Ive already cited the thread where you flat out admit to getting hosed by a prostitute. Your attempts to pretend the past never happened by hand waving them away dont warrant any more effort on my part. The thread is there for all to read if they so choose.

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?
Its pretty funny, especially when he starts trying to bargain and barter.

He couldnt stay away and his word is worth less than a trip up ravenn's wrecked twat, so the comedy just keeps growing at exponential rates.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
When hodj is still allowed to post?

I would take a ban again if it meant I could also take hodj with me. Talk to the decision makers. I do a perm ban with no alts as long as hodj is perm banned as well. It's a win-win for the community.
You could both just not do what you do. That would be helpful.

Sterling

El Presidente
Holy shit at this thread. If you're worried about spoilers don't read the spoiler thread if you haven't watched a released episode. The internet is difficult for some people I guess.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh I am but at this point hodj is fairly obviously trolling and not producing anything worthwhile. All he has to do is quote any proof of anything but since he can't he is just going to last word and spout off logical fallacies all week. Like I said above he can feel free to.

He has asserted that I slept with a prostitute and that I was ripped off. Neither happened and hand waving isn't necessary to prove that. He got trolled, lots of people did in that thread. He is still being trolled by it like 2 years later? You gotta feel bad about his mental acuity if that is happening though.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pot calling the kettle black is lol

I never claimed you slept with her. Only got ripped off by her.

Youd have to have a functioning cock and a pair of balls to actually sleep with her.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_100771.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hes really not though, because what should happen is the mods should moderate. a_skeleton_03 has been shitting on the forum since this morning with impunity. When the police fail to protect the public, the public takes up arms and defends themselves.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
This entire thread as just as retarded as people not understanding what the definition of spoiler is. There is one thread without any, and one with. Why start being bleeding pussies over *gasp* spoilers in a spoiler thread? Don't want to see any? Don't click on the fucking thread. Fuck spoiler tags also. Some weak ass shit right there. Making that rule should require your internet nazi mod card to be taken away since it went full retard.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Hes really not though, because what should happen is the mods should moderate. a_skeleton_03 has been shitting on the forum since this morning with impunity. When the police fail to protect the public, the public takes up arms and defends themselves.
What should happen is a bunch of grown ass men on the internet should let go of their egos and stop shitting up the place for all of their bros. That is whatshouldhappen.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Someone post a rustled jimmy thing for a_skeleton_03, that dude is riled up.

And I agree with this dude:
This entire thread as just as retarded as people not understanding what the definition of spoiler is. There is one thread without any, and one with. Why start being bleeding pussies over *gasp* spoilers in a spoiler thread? Don't want to see any? Don't click on the fucking thread. Fuck spoiler tags also. Some weak ass shit right there. Making that rule should require your internet nazi mod card to be taken away since it went full retard.
Quit making shit complicated and pissing off the people that dont want to deal with stupid driftwood stuffed vaginas.

Btw, WTT 2 mods + a_skeleton_03 for a Lumi.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Guys just need about 9 more months of this to keep us entertained until season 6.

Please elaborate on the hookers and prescription drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.