Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I bought code vein a few months back and just cant get into it.
Its really not very Souls LIke as i had hoped.

I hear Monster train is very good if you like Slay the Spire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just fucking bought monster train at thanksgiving. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and as fun as it is to watch among us, i've heard it's fucking terrible if you dont have a group of regulars.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
The EA Pass is NOT coming to Game Pass this year, now. It was supposed to come out this Thursday/Friday. It is now 'rescheduled' for 2021.

• 1WTF

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Monster Train is a great game. Terrible TERRIBLE name, but a great game.

(Seriously you have a game about a Snowpiercer like train in hell where the demons are the good guys and the angels are bad assholes and the best you came up with was 'Monster Train'???)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
A bit of speculation lately that Ubisoft+ (or some truncated version of it) could be the next service rolled into Game Pass.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would be a sweet perk, but that seems really unlikely given Ubi+ is the same price as Game Pass if you pay the full month to month price. And Game Pass can be had for $5/month when codes go on sale.

I think it's much more likely somebody butchered that rumor and what's really happening is that Ubi+ is coming to consoles finally... and we'll be lucky if one sub gets you access on all 3 (4? Probably hoping too much for Nintendo to support something like that...) platforms.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If Ubisoft+ rumor is true, then I welcome more games I'll never play. Gamepass has become like Steam where I would download and install tons of games and then forget about them. Though Gamepass is proving a much cheaper way for digital hording.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Anyone play "indivisible" ?
It was on my list to play, but now is being removed.

Is it good enough to drop all other games and power through it for a week before its off the service?
seeing mixed reviews.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone play "indivisible" ?
It was on my list to play, but now is being removed.

Is it good enough to drop all other games and power through it for a week before its off the service?
seeing mixed reviews.

I would give it a 6/10, I would not buy it independently but it was decent enough to play through since it was on game pass. The main character is a real twat for at least 85% of the game though

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not going to bother making a thread for Medium in light of it apparently being quite mediocre, but I'll leave these here:

TL;DW -- Karak says deep deep sale (meaning Game Pass, if you've run out of other stuff to play) because it's boring and has few if any scares. DF says it only runs at 4K30 on XSX and even then has serious frame pacing issues. Some rather bad looking texture pop-in too, especially in the inventory where it happens every time you move from one item to the next, and at the start of most cutscenes. Sounds like even if you have Game Pass you should still wait for a patch before trying it. From what I've read the PC version has similar issues with frame pacing too.

I was really hoping this would be a new Silent Hill contender, but seems like this ain't it after seeing what people are saying about it.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
thats a bummer about Medium, i have it preloaded or w/e with gamepass so will probably check it out but I'm not a horror guy at all, never played any Resident Evil game. shits way too scary for me, lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Forgot about Game Pass. Any news yet on EA Play or whatever other things they promised and never delivered on?

spronk

FPS noob

Currently not on Game Pass (console):
- The Evil Within (never joined)
- The Evil Within 2 (never joined)
- DOOM 2016
- DOOM 3 BFG Edition (maybe they can add 1 and 2 too) (never joined)
- Prey
- Fallout 3
- Fallout 4
- Wolfenstein The New Order
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (never joined)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition (never joined)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (never joined)
- Oblivion
- Morrowind (never joined)
- RAGE
- maybe Quake Champions on PC (never joined, free-to-play)

Currently on Game Pass (console):
- DOOM Eternal
- Fallout 76
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian)
- Skyrim
- Dishonored 2
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Not backward-compatible:
- Quake 4
- Quake 3 Arena

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if they'd consider including the monthly ESO membership to Game Pass.