spronk

FPS noob
conan exiles coming to gamepass soon

TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_5.18.2021_3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice, I had forgotten about Man Eater. It got pretty decent reviews and I bet would be good for 10-20 hours.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I really enjoyed man eater when I got it free on ps+

Reminds me of destroy all humans (also on GP)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fusion Frenzy is still an absolute blast. Beer, friends, backwards compatibility. Shit is great.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Also looking forward to Solasta. Will probably try out Conan Exiles just because I've heard it's come a long way from what I saw on streams 2-3 years ago.

spronk

FPS noob
E2MNt5EXsAEEDjQ.jpg%3Alarge

you old, motherfucker

also skyrim is on gamepass PC and xbox i booted it up to get some achievements for monthly quest, so weird playing it on series X and going through the intro

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Holy crap. I built my last PC around Skyrim. Now I'm playing it on xbox.... What am I doing with my life!

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
E2MNt5EXsAEEDjQ.jpg%3Alarge

you old, motherfucker

also skyrim is on gamepass PC and xbox i booted it up to get some achievements for monthly quest, so weird playing it on series X and going through the intro

I really don't understand this. As a business, why would you not have another edition of your biggest money maker 10 years later?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
ESO in 2014, expansions in 2017 and annually after. It's a nice image, but I think that's the answer.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really don't understand this. As a business, why would you not have another edition of your biggest money maker 10 years later?
Too much money to be made off the re-re-re-re-remaster of the previous edition.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
ESO in 2014, expansions in 2017 and annually after. It's a nice image, but I think that's the answer.

Issue with that, in terms of being a fan of the setting, is that ESO is all set in the past. The way, way distant past. I wanted to see how things shake up in the future.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its been a while for the Fallout franchise too, unless you count Fallout 76 which was a massive fail. ESO is nothing like Skyrim and although Fallut 76 is sort of falloutish? Its still not a single player 200+ hour experience.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

But developer there is Zenimax Online not Bethesda. Doesn't really count. Problem is Bethesda went off the rails.

Will be interesting what happens with TES 6 and Starfield - They will either turn a 180, or have the fork stuck into them like Bioware. (Won't be for a while because TES 6 will still sell well unless they REALLY go off the rails with more MTX and forcing mod/subscription usage)

Or worse, they turn both games into Gaas since it will be on Gamepass.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Its been a while for the Fallout franchise too, unless you count Fallout 76 which was a massive fail. ESO is nothing like Skyrim and although Fallut 76 is sort of falloutish? Its still not a single player 200+ hour experience.

dont people keep saying fallout 76 is a vastly different game now with NPCs, dialogue, quests, etc? i have no idea, i still haven't played fallout 4 lol

ESO definitely looks interesting, i booted it up last month on xCloud and played for an hour and it was cool. just not really into MMOs anymore, and the game looks like it'll suck 300 hours up with so many xpacs and shit

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
76 is definitely more than it was at release. It feels like Fallout, it plays like fallout, but its just not the whole fallout experience. If youre itching for a fallout game, there definitely is like 100+ hours of gaming to be had there.

ESO on the other hand just felt tedious to me. It didnt feel like Elder Scrolls, it didnt play like elder scrolls, combat was better yet still left a lot to be desired. Its an mmo so the things that made games like Skyrim, the looting of tombs the treasure hunting gathering, crafting, potion making, etc, a lot to be desired. Basically non existent they way ES past games had them. It is a popular game though so they do have their hooks into a lot of people, just not my cup of tea.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't play 76 at launch. Tried it less than a year ago and it was just kind of meh.

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
76 is definitely more than it was at release. It feels like Fallout, it plays like fallout, but its just not the whole fallout experience. If youre itching for a fallout game, there definitely is like 100+ hours of gaming to be had there.

ESO on the other hand just felt tedious to me. It didnt feel like Elder Scrolls, it didnt play like elder scrolls, combat was better yet still left a lot to be desired. Its an mmo so the things that made games like Skyrim, the looting of tombs the treasure hunting gathering, crafting, potion making, etc, a lot to be desired. Basically non existent they way ES past games had them. It is a popular game though so they do have their hooks into a lot of people, just not my cup of tea.

It's basically a disguised theme park with an atrocious expansion system. Skyrim feels like a real world. I agree. TESO feels like a theme park jammed into a very veiled attempt at exploration - even when they lifted the level gates.

• 2Like