Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Hades is on the 12th no?

It is such a good game that it has ruined most roguelites that I would have otherwise thought were solid into just meh. Like Curse of the Dead Gods which also just landed on like a week ago on gamepass. Not a terrible game, but just so basic and boring compared to the majesty of Hades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Any of those Dirt games actually good on Xbox with a wheel? The latest one was super arcadey and I didn't like how it felt. I remember researching and swear one older Dirt he is considered one of the best in the genre, but don't remember which.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Any of those Dirt games actually good on Xbox with a wheel? The latest one was super arcadey and I didn't like how it felt. I remember researching and swear one older Dirt he is considered one of the best in the genre, but don't remember which.

2.0 is, for the most part, full sim. Easy recommendation.

Screenshot (70).png

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Boyfriend dungeon is on gamepass. day1. I thought everyone here might be super interested.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been burned a few times with buying a game only for it to pop up on Game Pass within a year.

I decided to stop buying most impulse buy games and see if they showed up. Hades is one of those.

But man, I get the hype this one had. I'd almost consider buying it just to support the developers.

It's one of those games where I'm like, "I need to go do something else, but I'll start another run with the intention of dying quick just so I can get some extra resources." 30 minutes later I'm still playing and thinking I haven't played a game this addictive in a very, very long time.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah hades is fucking awesome, its really, really, really fun to play and its great how you can pretty much drop in and out. i'm super glad i waited too for the gamepass version, the series X version is awesome running at 4k, quick resume, insanely fast load times, and great visuals. i don't think I would have enjoyed it at all playing on switch.

only bummer is apparently the save is not cross between pc gamepass and xbox gamepass version but i'm only playing on xbox anyways

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, so Hades is absolutely amazing. I definitely would have had it on my Game of the Year list 2020.

Game Pass is killin it right now. So much great free stuff.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah its crazy how addictive Hades is, every night the last few nights i've been getting in one extra run and it really feels like it always pays off even if I die in the stupidest way possible

anyone know how "long" the game is? I'm up to Elysium but I have zero clue if i am less than 5% done with the game or like 50%. I think i'm still nowhere near finishing, since i've only unlocked like 3 achievements out of 20, all of which seem to indicate big story beats. at least a dozen seem to involve more bosses

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've done a couple of clears and husband's done a few more and it feels at least like we're nowhere near finishing the main story yet. Also have a million house renovations I haven't touched, which apparently unlock even more shit, haven't touched fishing yet, there's a whole extra gate region that can be unlocked as well depending on your heat level, haven't unlocked any of the hidden weapon forms, no bonds/loyalties whatever they're called that open some side stories. No idea how much more shit there is that I don't know about as well. There is a LOT of shit to do if you're feeling completionist.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If you're a completionist you'll be at it a long time, but if you're just looking to beat the story it's

10 times

to get all the stuff.

spronk

FPS noob
more cool games, i've got like 40 games installed from gamepass i haven't even run a single time, and they all look like games i wanna play

humankind and psycho 2 and Twelve Minutes looks cool. 12 minutes i think is a indie game with a TON of famous VAs including Daisy Ridley (rey), James McAvoy (x-men), and Willem Dafoe

images

• 2Like