Game Pass for Xbox and PC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
spronk spronk Hey my game pass ultimate game pass ends in four days. The trick still works with 3 years gold then one month ultimate right?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah still works according to peoplee, just let your ultimate completely expire and mark you as completely gamepass free, like wait a day or two before adding the GWG and make sure its adding as GWG and NOT converting to ultimate. then after 3 years are added do the conversion to convert 3 years of GWG/GP to GPU.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah still works according to peoplee, just let your ultimate completely expire and mark you as completely gamepass free, like wait a day or two before adding the GWG and make sure its adding as GWG and NOT converting to ultimate. then after 3 years are added do the conversion to convert 3 years of GWG/GP to GPU.
Ok sweet

Janx

<Silver Donator>
My EA Play/Xbox linking doesn't work even after trying all the fixes online. EA ghosted me when going through their support so just added it to the reasons to never install their launcher/games again.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Were you trying to download from EA play or game pass? I had to use ea play to actually get it to download, game pass would just error out

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It Takes Two took a day or so to get fixed when it was added to Gamepass as well. Wouldn't bother if you are running into issues until tomorrow or later or just install directly through EA.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's up on PC Game Pass now, still have to use EA Play client either way though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The interaction between Game Pass and the EA Play pc client is so fucking terrible that I only ever tried it once.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eh if that’s your threshold for free games I guess sucks to be you. I’ll deal with a few mini or annoyances to play games for free.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Free or not there's no time at this point for ME for me anyway with MH:Rise, God of War, Lost Ark, Elden Ring etc.. etc.. coming out directly. Jan/Feb going to be lit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate how Horizons and Elden Ring are so close together release wise. I'm going to wait play Horizons after I finish Elden Ring. These companies are retarded scheduling two big ass releases next to each other.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh if that’s your threshold for free games I guess sucks to be you. I’ll deal with a few mini or annoyances to play games for free.
The EA library really sucks anyway. Titanfall 2 was pretty sweet but I couldn't get into Fallen Order because I don't have the patience for souls-likes. Souls-lites are fine.

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit hitman trilogy coming to gamepass Jan 20th, 1 week. 100+ hours of excellent gameplay. you can play all the hitman 1-2 levels inside Hitman 3.

i 100%'d the game on PS4/PS5 and will probably 100% it again on xbox

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
nice little surprise, danganropa first game is out on gamepass today

never played it, might give it a spin. 50/50 chance i'll like it or hate it, thanks gamepass

spronk

FPS noob
IMG_6667.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users