Game Pass for Xbox and PC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope they're drastically improving the servers for wide(r) release. From what I saw the quality wasn't even remotely comparable to GeForce Now and even made Luna look good.

spronk

FPS noob

i usually try out one or two games leaving if they are quick and easy to 100% since its not something i'd ever actually buy. I really enjoyed Deliver The Moon which left last week.

Fractured Minds is apparently 1000 gs in 20 mins or less.

MLB 21 launching on game pass is pretty wild, a Sony developed game being "given away" by Microsoft lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
I was invited and played MLB 21 (out today) for a few minutes on my PC and it worked great. I'm not a sports guy so zero interest in playing it but it was neat as a sort of tech demo, I'd definitely use it for games I don't want sucking up space on my SSD on my xbox

spronk

FPS noob
dragon quest builders 2 (DQ + Minecraft) coming May 4th to gamepass, you can preload now

pretty awesome, I've been wanting to check it out but never cared enough to buy it. thanks, gamepass

this dude who has been super accurate with previous gamepass leaks is hinting Bravely Default (1? 2? both?) will be coming to gamepass and xbox as well soon, WHICH IS NUTS

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That was on I was going to probably buy on PS5. Might be time to nab a Series X I suppose.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
if your not using Microsoft rewards with gamepass your missing out on free cash!

I just cashed my points in for $45 off ME remasted since i started collecting them in December. Not bad for about 2-3 min of work per day.
A little more work on some of the game pass monthly and weekly quests but they are fun and help me experience new games

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
if you don't have a game pass sub apparently you can get 3 months for $1 total

should look like this
1621087383810.png

if you are already a GPU sub it won't work, it'll show just $14.99

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It's only if you haven't had it before or a new account.

Confirmed it doesn't work on lapsed accounts? Usually these deals work if you just let sub expire. Can then stack live cards again and convert 1to1 ratio.

Thought about ultimate on my girlfriend's account with the 3 months for a dollar to earn more points to buy myself some head phones. But hasn't been any good live card deals lately for conversion.

These are some real console master-race 1st world problems.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Confirmed it doesn't work on lapsed accounts? Usually these deals work if you just let sub expire. Can then stack live cards again and convert 1to1 ratio.

Thought about ultimate on my girlfriend's account with the 3 months for a dollar to earn more points to buy myself some head phones. But hasn't been any good live card deals lately for conversion.

These are some real console master-race 1st world problems.
My account is lapsed atm but I've gotten that 3 month deal before. I assume if you're lapsed but haven't gotten that deal before it would offer it to you.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you have had an ultimate sub before it wont work. It's microsoft upselling ultimate to people with just gamepass accounts

Xerge

<Donor>
iv previously used a dollar deal and somehow this worked. Likely bc it's an ultimate deal whereas the previous one was for game pass only

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I've gotten the dollar deal twice on the same account around the same time in nov/dec, but that was a year in between, with no other subs in between.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Series X comes today :)

I'll probably do the network transfer and then offload a PS Pro and Xbox One X.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I did the upgrade, since they just charged me for regular pass recently, they did a conversion of some kind. I have it all until Oct. 19th for a 1$ now.

That's some weird math, but whatever, I'll take it.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Network transfer in progress. I’m very happy the menus are a lot snappier ha! And I also like the form factor of the new controller.