Gaming Chairs

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would like to do the Embody, but don't think I can get that past my wife. They are top notch chairs

3 mos lead time on herman right now for a standard model direct from Herman.

Not even an option. u could go for a logitech embody for 1k-1.1k if you shop around with a 2 wk lead time, but then you won't be able to return it if things don't work out.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Aight. I'm in the market for a new office chair. I have a lot of meetings and play a lot of games, so I want something that doesn't make me look like a total nerd in my meetings, but cups my butt and back like I am a total nerd.

I don't want to pay a ton of money. I want it to look good. And it needs to be comfortable and durable. I typically sit indian style or with one leg underneath me if that matters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Aight. I'm in the market for a new office chair. I have a lot of meetings and play a lot of games, so I want something that doesn't make me look like a total nerd in my meetings, but cups my butt and back like I am a total nerd.

I don't want to pay a ton of money. I want it to look good. And it needs to be comfortable and durable. I typically sit indian style or with one leg underneath me if that matters.

I like my Omega, however, it does not support this sitting style. If I was going to choose again I'd get the titan just because I like to sit this way as well. It is my only complaint with the chair.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I like my Omega, however, it does not support this sitting style. If I was going to choose again I'd get the titan just because I like to sit this way as well. It is my only complaint with the chair.

The Omega and Titan are the same chair design right? But you're saying the Titan supports sitting indian style?

FWIW, my current chair has similar arm design and I sit indian style.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Omega and Titan are the same chair design right? But you're saying the Titan supports sitting indian style?

FWIW, my current chair has similar arm design and I sit indian style.
The titan does not have the bolsters like the omega, atleast from the images I've seen.

I've still had no issues with the chair after two years. Just wish I could sit in it the way you stated.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm out. Stopped reading here.

Who Cares Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Have you considered NFT's? You could get a chair, well ownership of a chair.

A picture of a chair might be more your speed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user