Gender Integration in the Infantry, and how Robots fight Misogyny

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With that said, shit will hit the fan if ISIS get a hold of one and make a snuff video out of it.
They had a chance with that American aid worker they had for awhile; I remember reading that one of the ISIS leaders raped her repeatedly to stick it to the US. Strangely enough though, no video of the depredations; with all of their penchant for making over-the-top videos, you would think something would have surfaced.

They know full well what that would be the end of them if something like that got out; nothing would stop American rage at that point if CNN and Fox were showing edited video of an American (or really any western) woman, soldier or otherwise, getting fucked up by some barbarians. Even when the Iraqi army had Jessica Lynch, they took decent care of her - her 'rescue' was quite trumped up to make it look glorious.

I think they are smart enough to know that there is a line there that, once crossed, is going to bring it all crashing down. At least, the former Iraqi army officers who are the power behind ISIS know this; if some zealot gets out of hand and does something stupid, you are right, the shit will hit the fan hard.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
First time chiming in for this thread: I'm surprised that people are questioning whether Ranger school would have different standards for women. Even over at SOCNET it doesn't seem like anyone's brought it up, but we send all kinds of foreign troops through Ranger school and basically do whatever we can to make them pass. It happens ALL the time.

I'm be shocked if theydidn'talter the course for these two. There's significantly more political pressure to pass two American soldiers than some foreign asshole.
This is because passing some Officer from Thailand or something means nothing to the US Army. It only benefits our relationship with the Army/country of that foreign asshole and has no effect on our own Army whatsoever.

Flubbing some women through Ranger school with the expectation of one day having them in combat arms. Despite all the conflicting/segregation rules that are in place in all branches and at every other level of government leaves people with a lot of doubt. How exactly can we successfully integrate these women into roles when they are not meeting the standards required of every other individual. That creates a liability, not an asset.