General Gaming News and Discussion

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
N64 South Park games weren't bad, but yeah they went a total RPG direction for the modern ones and genre hopping again for another installment is going to take some convincing

Burns

This looks like a Mario Vs Rabbids type strategy game, and the multiplayer aspect also tells me it isn't gonna be at all like the last two. That's kinda disappointing. Yeah, not keen on the look of this one but I'd like to be proven wrong.

The two South Park RPGs from the last decade are both REALLY good and I think a ton of RPG fans slept on those.
I liked the first South Park game, but the second one used references from "newer" seasons that I didn't watch (I only watched the first 10 seasons or so), so I'm not sure I even made it 50% through before quitting.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like it may be similar to fat princess which I sorely miss. What a gem of a game.

spronk

FPS noob
game comes out in 2 months looks like bloodborne basically

its weird though there is a game with the exact same name from 2014 and i just assumed this was a sequel but it looks like one has nothing to do with the other?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
game comes out in 2 months looks like bloodborne basically

its weird though there is a game with the exact same name from 2014 and i just assumed this was a sequel but it looks like one has nothing to do with the other?
That was Lords of the Fallen.
This is The Lords of the Fallen.

Completely different.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I unsubbed from Linus awhile ago. Back when I still worked Geek Squad, he was in full shill mode for Intel, and he's always felt like a greased up weasel. I'm happy his employees have what seems like a cool job, but if he's out there destroying small companies because he fucked up and doesn't have the moral compass to tap the brakes a bit, I hope they get sued into oblivion.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Classic case of someone who's been in control/power for so long that they no longer listen to any criticism, even from (former) industry friends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
IMG_5705.jpeg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Linus is a faggot and his media group has been nothing but slop for 75 iq consoomers for 5-6 years now.

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Linus hates be corrected and told he is wrong about things. This clip here is a good example how he instantly gets defensive when someone tries to correct him even though he is wrong and sounds like an idiot. He must be a horrible boss to work for.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Araxen

Well fuck did he lay in to LMG or what!

You don't piss off PC Jesus!! lol

I just unsubbed to Linus's shiit after Steve laid the beatdown on him. How can anyone trust what Linus's video group puts out now after that video.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I unsubbed from Linus awhile ago. Back when I still worked Geek Squad, he was in full shill mode for Intel, and he's always felt like a greased up weasel. I'm happy his employees have what seems like a cool job, but if he's out there destroying small companies because he fucked up and doesn't have the moral compass to tap the brakes a bit, I hope they get sued into oblivion.

Linus had a full on orgasm for about 2 months where he backed and promoted all the bullshit science kickstarters loudly that were really scammed. At that point, that's when I lost all trust for anything he says.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Linus had a full on orgasm for about 2 months where he backed and promoted all the bullshit science kickstarters loudly that were really scammed. At that point, that's when I lost all trust for anything he says.
Wait are you saying reverse osmosis straw isn't real?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1.8m views on the NG video already. It’s going to end up being their most watched video lol

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No idea why anyone would trust (or watch, for that matter) someone who uses Soy-face thumbnails for all his videos in the first place. It's the clearest sign of clickbait trash there is on YouTube.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of thumbnails, just saw this response to the response. The thumbnail is exactly what I thought.