General Gaming News and Discussion

Randin

Trakanon Raider
If that list is real, then it's at least not comprehensive. Rocksteady's been hinting that Suicide Squad will make an appearance, and Dorito Pope tweeted out that the next Sonic game will be shown (alongside a trailer for the Sonic 2 movie).

spronk

FPS noob
^ for those wondering wtf that is

basically division 2 + ?any zombies game?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Crazy how many duplicates of the same genre are made over and over again. What was that other zombie survival game that came out recently or was shown recently that had really good graphics. I forgot the name of it, I just remember them looting a gas station.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Crazy how many duplicates of the same genre are made over and over again. What was that other zombie survival game that came out recently or was shown recently that had really good graphics. I forgot the name of it, I just remember them looting a gas station.
Think that was just a news story on Portland.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
state of decay 2 is pretty good, you might be thinking also of Dying Light 2 which got delayed to 2022

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
^ for those wondering wtf that is

basically division 2 + ?any zombies game?
First thing I see is a newspaper headline: "Billionaires see profits soar 27% during pandemic"

Fuck off game. Bye bye.

Also in the video, quit pretending to be gamers with voice communications trying to make it look realistic. It makes you look stupid as fuck and detached from how the game will be played with REAL voice comms.

"Hey dipshit! If you die I am not coming to save your sorry faggot ass - get gud"
"Don't call me a faggot you pussy there's a good gun over here - play the damn game and grow a sack"
"I'll show you a pussy"
BAM PVP.
"Faggot"
"I am going to report this"
"Get fucked"
"Enjoy your ban!"

Dying Light 2 looks awesome though in Coop - anyone getting that one?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dying Light 2 looks awesome though
Dying Light 2's original release window was Spring 2020, now it's slated for Feb 4th 2022. Maybe some of that delay is Covid related, but with that long of a delay they must have scrapped a significant portion of the game and rebuilt it from scratch.

Anyone who gets it right away without multiple positive reviews from people they trust is dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dying Light 2's original release window was Spring 2020, now it's slated for Feb 4th 2022. Maybe some of that delay is Covid related, but with that long of a delay they must have scrapped a significant portion of the game and rebuilt it from scratch.

Anyone who gets it right away without multiple positive reviews from people they trust is dumb.

Normally I would agree but they are trying some very unique things that require interaction between a lot of systems. The story choices one makes dramatically impacts the game, the story, the game world itself, and endings. With about 300 of those branches in the game I can see why they would want to make that perfect.

spronk

FPS noob
game awards live now on twitch, youtube, etc

twitch.tv/thegameawards

• 1Barf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
game awards live now on twitch, youtube, etc

twitch.tv/thegameawards

Supposed leaks of trailers/announcements that might be coming tonight

- Chrono Trigger remake
- Dragons Dogma 2
- Hollow Knight 2

So far they've shown some games I didn't know were coming, one stands out so far.
- Homeworld 3

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is show all about the in show ads first, and awards a very very distant second. It surprises me so many people watch this POS show.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
This is show all about the in show ads first, and awards a very very distant second. It surprises me so many people watch this POS show.
Eh, at this point, it's just E3 2, and I honestly don't mind that.