General Gaming News and Discussion

Caliane

well, Nightingale is right up my alley. town building, base defense, co-op...

looks like a conan/ark type. they always are so half cocked thought. fingers crossed for this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That open world Sonic trailer looked like an April fools prank from 10 years ago.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Sonic: Hedgehog of the Wild, huh?

I've actually thought that open world was something they ought to experiment with for Sonic; it's basically doing a superhero game with super speed. They'll probably cock it up, but I'd like to see where it goes.

Caliane

sonic of the colossus, and great value harley quinn.
Red eyes flash. thats Professor Zoom. not flash.

Caliane

spacemarine 2. well damn. wonder if they learned from Doom.

on the other hand... gamesworkshop is trying to go broke, and make everyone despise them as a company..

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dying Light 2's original release window was Spring 2020, now it's slated for Feb 4th 2022. Maybe some of that delay is Covid related, but with that long of a delay they must have scrapped a significant portion of the game and rebuilt it from scratch.

Anyone who gets it right away without multiple positive reviews from people they trust is dumb.
The way they treated Avellone in the wake of baseless and fabricated accusations alone is enough to forever put Techland in the rent/used column imo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So there's two vaguely Bloodbourney games dealing with puppets or clockwork creatures currently in development? Weird-ass coincidence.