General Gaming News and Discussion

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine Babylons Fall will have flashy, smooth and overall good/fun combat, but unsure about everything else. Evil West looks great, I can only hope it is as surprisingly good as Remnants from the Ashes was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did any of these show off actual games or was it just a cgi expo?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Remember as a kid looking at cover art for Nintendo or Sega cartridges and getting hyped, then trying to see anything useful on the tiny in-game pictures on the back. With all the technology in the world I don't feel like much has changed.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Expeditions: Rome releasing on January 20th.

More people need to know about this series, man. Viking was great, and I may need to see if I can squeeze in Conquistador before this releases.
Thanks. I picked up Expedtions: Vikings because of your post and I'm really enjoying it after about 2 hours.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looks like they reverted her fat face back to the original.
Sadly if you freeze frame on the only cinematic portion (~0:50) you can see fat face is still there.

edit: potato because I’m downloading a new game on rural internet, but you get the idea

70BB1C73-B26C-432F-B072-68188C15B72C.jpeg

• 2Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Clone of a frumpy scientist lady...
...living in the forest/jungles of the post-apocalypse, does not look like a supermodel in every possible pose from every possible camera angle, weird.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clone of a frumpy scientist lady...
...living in the forest/jungles of the post-apocalypse, does not look like a supermodel in every possible pose from every possible camera angle, weird.
Dont even start that horse shit. No one said anything about a super model, or make up or any other bullshit ass feminist agenda you want to bring up. Bitch wouldnt have a fat face with a skinny body. Bitch wouldnt have an ounce of fat on her period, in a jungle setting killing fucking robot dinosaurs. Fucking clown world narrative.

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Trailer is pretty badass, and first game had great imagery too. My only issue is the same as what I've seen in this trailer - too many facial close-ups. Goddamn, we don't need to zoom in on her fucking face every 30 seconds.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I don't really follow gaming news for the most part.

Any rumblings about the sequel to Shadow of War?

That was from Monolith, and they announced the Wonder Woman game at the VGAs. Haven't seen anything rumored and they haven't put out multiple games w/in a year or two of each other before, so not much room to hope for a sequel at the moment.

• 1Tiresome

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Although, the one piece of information we have on the Wonder Woman game currently is that it will be using the Nemesis System, so gameplay-wise it may end up scratching the same itch the Mordor games do.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Although, the one piece of information we have on the Wonder Woman game currently is that it will be using the Nemesis System, so gameplay-wise it may end up scratching the same itch the Mordor games do.
Lol fuck that.
I love the nemesis system, but not enough to play some wonder womxn game that's using it.

• 1Worf