<Gold Donor>
Surprise Shock GIF by Kinda Funny

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Another Modern Warfare, huh?

After the total debacle I had with Modern Warfare 2019 (spent a day trying to get it to work and gave up) I'm probably staying away from COD for a while. Unless they remaster MW3 so I can play that trilogy, which I assume don't have the completely ridiculous and non-functional pack-based download system just to play the goddamn games.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another Modern Warfare, huh?

After the total debacle I had with Modern Warfare 2019 (spent a day trying to get it to work and gave up) I'm probably staying away from COD for a while. Unless they remaster MW3 so I can play that trilogy, which I assume don't have the completely ridiculous and non-functional pack-based download system just to play the goddamn games.
MW remastered was great so try it again.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
so now now is apparently free with prime and they throw in a few games

luna is amazons cloud based gaming service, think stadia or xcloud but amazon. normally you have to pay like $10-15/mo but now i guess you get access to the basic service free as prime and they will start tossing their monthly prime games onto luna as much as they can

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Only semi gaming related, buuut Epic games bought Bandcamp. Which is a real punch in the dick, but at least deleting my account was easy (for now).

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Any recent rumors on BOTW2? Last I heard they were pushing for an EOY release.....I loved the first one, I just hope they do something in regards to durability as well as more actual dungeons.

If they improve on the first game and actually listen to feedback I think that'll be the next "Elden Ring" for me, looking forward to it.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider

So excited, TMNT Turtles in Time is one of my favorite childhood games. I know most of those are available on various emulators but it's cool to have like 12 games on the same convenient system.

This is also coming this year :

Same team that did Streets of Rage 4 so I'm quite optimistic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

from the guys who did until dawn and those other horror games, they are super fun to watch on stream

• 1Like