General Gaming News and Discussion

spronk

FPS noob
pretty sure you'll have to pay but online should be free for PS5. Rockstar hasn't said if the next gen upgrade is free or paid which pretty much means you'll have to pay

it sucks they are splitting online into new clouds for xbox and ps5 though (and seperate), i assume GTA online isn't cross play so if you have friends on other systems or PC you won't be able to cross play?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh if its free, then idc. Ill play it with you. But if not, fuck that shit, Im out ~
Well yeah no way in hell would I pay for another copy I bought after 360 and Xbox one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
The only thing that would get me to buy GTAV would be additional single player content. The multi has always been trash, filled to the brim with the worst people.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's crazy at how long it's taking them to release GTA VI. It's been almost two console generations since GTA V.
Zero reason to make games when the retards of the world still fork over piles of cash for your near decade old game now.

rad

Lord of Guk
Seems like just yesterday I was jammin Marathon, crazy to think we're approaching 30 years.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They're probably looking to sell themselves as a NFT...

• 1Worf

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I wish it would be CVS3 instead of SFVI.
Instead you get a collaboration event with KoF Allstars x SFV..

But hey, might be a start of a new business relationship since SNK is owned by some Chinese company trying to breath life back into KoF.. I haven't tried it myself but KoF15 was looking to be a pretty solid installment.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine how many more UNO sales they would have if Ubisoft servers weren't involved

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine how many more UNO sales they would have if Ubisoft servers weren't involved

Their latest Trackmania is only available from their stupid Ubi client. I want to play it, but their client is so freaking clunky.